am i unworthy

dailyrumith

is it just me??? i dont know whats wrong, im pretty good and i can hold my own very well in multiplayer and somehow i cant even get by the third area in the third campaign stage on heroic. is it just me? am i unworthy? i beat all the other games on legendary why cant i do this one on heroic? someone please tell me honestly if it is just me. i have already ben far too disappointed in microsoft's influence on 343 and halo and 343 industries itself and halo 4 in general and now it seems im not even adept as i thought i was, you may say this isnt a big deal and to just do it on easier levels but... i feel like i should give up on halo altogether. its beyond me now, i always played to have fun and now its stressful. just tell me if i no longer have what it takes to play HALO any longer if i cant even get through the third campaign stage on heroic...

I played 7 chapters on legendary, went to bed at 4.30 a.m. leaving the last chapter for when I'm fresh :)

There was times when I told myself, "are they serious"? sometimes things seem really impossible to beat... but it's just a puzzle.. keep trying and you will find the solution. I guarantee you that.

What do you have trouble with?

actually its simple... those dogs and the knights keep overruning me and i dont have time to breathe, i never tryed bypassing them tho, always thought they'd just catch up and kill me. i wont be able to do that on the narrow stretches tho

Just keep trying! Whenever you die, try to find other strategy or even bypass the enemies. You will eventually prevail, no one is unworthy.

AXIOS!

thanks :) ill keep trying, i know it may just be a game but... me and my brothers grew up with it, its a big part of our lives... even tho they favor the ps3 lol