Youtube Channel (OnlineKnights)

Robius5991

Hey 343iCF, it's me Robius5991 here again, and today I am making a special announcement. Although those of you who've read my "Dedicated Members" thread are already aware that I have a new youtube channel, I just thought that I would start an independant thread to announce it to the rest of the forum. So, after a decent amount of hard work, my new youtube channel (which I am doing with some friends) has just passed its first week of posting on Thursday. In that time we have managed to do a full re-cap of all of our Halo Reach Forge Maps, and even slipped in an introduction and a machinima. This post is just to give you guys an idea of what there is to come on the channel.

First of all, we will have a new set of hosts joining us soon, which will also bring a wider array of games into the equation For example, here's a list of a few games you can expect to see featured on the channel soon enough (keep in mind, these are not the only ones, there will be more added later):

-Assassin's Creed 3

-Halo 4

-Minecraft

-GTA 5

-Watchdogs (probably)

-and more...

All in all, we were just really hoping that we might attract a bit of attention by posting this thread here. The channel is called (youtube.com/OnlineKnights) and it is strictly a gaming channel which will be featuring a ton of cool content. We hope that you will please check us out and subscribe to the channel, if you like it. We understand that the beginning of a Channel is its most important point, so please, if you think we deserve it, support us by subscribing to keep up with all of our new content. Anyways, here are a few videos that we've posted, be sure to check out the channel link for more!

Youtube.com/OnlineKnights

Psycho Killer :: A Halo Reach Music Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMwvDwzK6rs&feature=plcp

Halo Reach Forge Maps: "Predatorial Grounds: Guatemala"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK5mzUS705I&feature=plcp

Hey Robius, cool post. I'm already subbed and I have to say that it's a sweet channel! I hope you guys get a lot more, good luck.

Thanks Pete, I always appreciate your support.

Nice channel. I might subscribe.

Hey could you check out my channel sometime

Cool dude, I'm glad you liked it. I typed in your gamertag on youtube and found you at brothersinarms1323, and just thought that I should tell you that you also have a cool channel. I just subscribed. Anyways, thank you also for your support!