I'm TheViper855

TheViper855

Whats good community. :thumbsup: My name is TheViper855. My gamertag is xXTheViper855Xx but u can call me Viper. Anyways, let me start off by saying that i'm a big halo fan. I've been introduced to the halo franchise since halo 1. I've played most of the halo games with the exception of halo 2 and wars. When i played Reach, I really felt that Bungie really hit the mark for their last game in the series. The game had some flaws, but it was still one of best halo games out there. Btw, my favorite character from Reach is Kat all day. So with that being said, u know i'm totally looking foward to halo 4 and 343 industries to keeping the series going. I expect new things from them and I'll continue to dominate at certain times in multiplayer. Oh i should've said that i'm a casual gamer and that i like to have fun and play serious at the same time.

Anyways, my main reason i'm here is that I want to have fun with the community. In general, i'm an all around good person who likes to conservate with people and like to meet new friends. I don't take online gaming too seriously, and neither should y'all. I'm not mlg like some players are but i'm a decent player and will continue to get better as time goes on. So with that, i will be on the fourms some to most of the time on this site and i'm looking foward to meeting new people,etc. Once again, this was TheViper855 speaking to y'all. I appreciate if y'all took the time reading this and i will see y'all in the fourms section and for halo 4 as well.

Peace :thumbsup:

post-32965-0-52429600-1350784368.jpg

post-32965-0-90660000-1350784434.jpg

• Like 2

Hi Viper :3 welcome to the forums, you'll love it here :] just look out for wandering dinosaurs. Not the Stegosaurus's, just the Velociraptors and all the dangerous ones. A few months ago, we had a new member touch a Velociraptor's tail, and he really didn't like that. The member tried filing a law suit on the forums, but luckily, the forums has a pretty decent lawyer. The forums won, but now it says in the rules that anyone who makes physical contact with a dinosaur of any kind (Except Setgosaurus, they suck lol they can barely move) will be suspended for but no more than a week. Just keep this in mind. I'm sure you'll do fine :3