Selling to get Halo 4

TECH

Should I sell the PS3  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I sell my PS3 for LE edition game and LE edition console?

Ok this is a serious topic and I don't want any hating even though I know to expect it. Defy my expectations.

Anyway I game on both consoles, I consider myself a broad gamer, I like whatever keeps me entertained. Due to this we had an xbox, and PS3 in the household. I'm actually a student just out of high-school, and because of the cost of gold membership on XBL, when I left for college I took my PS3 with me, and left the Xbox for my bro.

Anyway I like PS3 it plays blu-ray etc., but I have never had any long time friends like I have on Xbox, and I love Halo, been a fan of it since Halo 1. I already have the LE pre-ordered and its been pre-ordered since LE was announced.

But I found out our xbox back at my home, is pretty much dead, and my bro ain't looking to get a new one. I still have the LE pre-ordered, and I am sitting here with a dilemma.

MY PS3 just ain't doing it for me, I love the games I have for it but I dont have many peeps to play with. Should I give it a shot, and sell it and my games for the ultimate combo, the LE edition game and the LE edition console (even though it comes with the game too), or should I be level headed, keep the good games I got (Borderlands 2, Darksiders 2, etc. among them).

Well it depends. I'm a owner of both a PS3 and a Xbox, and while I generally prefer both, Xbox is more of my type of console. Both consoles have their own unique exclusive games, and it's mostly a matter of preference. But since you seem to be a fan of Halo, and considering this game is the first of the Reclaimer Trilogy, I'd consider buying an Xbox and sell your PS3.

Though then again, I just remembered that 'Xbox 720' will most likely release before Halo 5, and I doubt the future Halo games will be made for Xbox anymore (though anything is possible) so it's all up to you. Whether other Xbox games intrest you, more reason to buy it.

So personally, sell the PS3, and buy a Xbox.

Sell the Ps3, you don't need that piece of.....*Gets whacked by a ps3*

seriously, Halo > any game on the PS3.

Dude like I said no hating, and to be technical, peice of **** doesn't apply to a console that has better hardware, the interface just sucks, I had 300 friends on three different accounts, and on PS3 I dont have anyone to play with.

Since a deal is going on for double credit, I think I will just do it.

Sell the Ps3, you don't need that piece of.....*Gets whacked by a ps3*

seriously, Halo > any game on the PS3.

This is correct. It has been proved with science :D

If you sell it definitely don't trade it in at gaystop. They give $15 a game on retail for $60

Gaystop??? Where are you shopping???

• Like 2

If you want the game so badly that you're considering selling, odds are selling is the best move. If you sell on eBay, you would probably end up getting more for your ps3, unless you find somebody to sell to locally, or through Craigslist. Gamestop is kinda messed up, they have those promotions where they give more for hardware, but lower the base value so it almost ends up being the same amount.

You should sell the ps3, since you love halo ( Thats y i sold my ps2 and bought an xbox 360)

I find that x-box has much better games on it.

Also, go check out E-bay, or something like that.

I got an x-box 360 and 1 ODST for $150 Second hand.

So yeah, in short:

1. sell ps3

2. Buy x-box second hand

3. PLAY HALO 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. Don't sell it to EB games, you'll get like 1/5 of the price of the ps3.

You should sell it on E-bay you'll get what it's worth there.

• 1 month later...