Your new forum presidents. Yes, I said presidentS.

Spyro

I really think Bashful Brute deserves a title or something here, as most of the "scandal" were close friends and family who joined up at the forum to vote for him. The vote at 12:00 midnight stood and stayed there. While I'm still happy for the two forum presidents I think Brute for a VP might help settle things here.

• Like 2

I really think Bashful Brute deserves a title or something here, as most of the "scandal" were close friends and family who joined up at the forum to vote for him. The vote at 12:00 midnight stood and stayed there. While I'm still happy for the two forum presidents I think Brute for a VP might help settle things here.

Yeah, apparently there had been 8 votes from 1 IP for reasons unknown and then another 4 votes from 1 other IP where Brute said it was a friend of him and the friend's family who all made accounts on the same PC and all voted for him.

The 8 from 1 was probably just some troll who wanted to help Brute a bit too much

But about those 4 family people that he knew about.. let me say the same thing i also said in the shoutbox yesterday

I could throw a party with 100 people at my house and then say every single one of those 100 people made an account on this forum to vote for me

Of course it's exaggerated, but in the end it's the same thing. There's just no way to prove how many individual people were really there to vote.

yeah i make a motion for brute to get VP :thumbsup:

• Like 1