Your new forum presidents. Yes, I said presidentS.

Spyro

I voted for Vplus2...but I still think that the "boosting" scandal brought up surrounding Brute is unfair. There should be a tie breaker between Btrue, Plus2, and Zelda. If the results are the same than so be it, but if they change than they should be respected and upheld.

• Like 3

I voted for Vplus2...but I still think that the "boosting" scandal brought up surrounding Brute is unfair. There should be a tie breaker between Btrue, Plus2, and Zelda. If the results are the same than so be it, but if they change than they should be respected and upheld.

Even without the boosting scandal, this was a close election between Zelda and myself throughout the entire election and Brute was behind far enough throughout the entire thing.

And Zelda and I are ok with us both being presidents. So no need to change anything anymore

Even without the boosting scandal, this was a close election between Zelda and myself throughout the entire election and Brute was behind far enough throughout the entire thing.

And Zelda and I are ok with us both being presidents. So no need to change anything anymore

I wasn't behind throughout the whole thing... I was ahead the first couple days. And none of those votes were boosted.

I am pleased by this. Now, not only will people no longer poke fun at me for being Forum President, but my ego at having lost my seat is abated by the fact that it took two people to take it from me. Bwahahaha.

HAHAHA! I laughed so hard when I read this. If that's what you want to think, then your allowed to think that. Just don't go saying that we took it by force. :P

• Like 1