This clan was originally the Prometheans, as you may know.

I have decided to change the name to Black Phoenix, and other things have changed as well.

This clan will for the most part be in Halo 4. Of course, there will be some people who do not have the game, and will have their own Legion(s) in Halo: Reach. You do NOT need any particular version of the game, but having the bonus map packs that come with the Limited Edition will most likely be transferred to my personal Legion, if they accept. I will not force you if you do not want to.

RANKING

There are now a total of nine ranks, in the following order, highest to lowest.

Emperor-> Legate-> Commandant-> Praetorian-> Centurion Prime-> Centurion Minor-> Legion Major-> Legion Minor-> Legion Novus

Emperor: Highest possible rank, Leader of the Clan. Controls any Legion and has a private Legion.

Legate: Controls one Legion of up to eight members. Can take legion into battle at will. Recruits his/her own Legionaries.

Commandant: Second in command in legion to Legate/Emperor. Can control Legion if given permission by superior.

Praetorian: Highest Infantry rank. Can control small squads of three (including self).

Centurion Prime/Centurion Minor: Higher ranking officers. Last two ranks before Praetorian.

Legion Major-Legion Minor: Standard infantry. Can vote on clan matters, along with any of the higher ranks.

Legion Novus: Starter and lowest rank. Can not vote on clan matters, and has almost no authority (guests notwithstanding).

You can vote on clan matters if above the rank of Novus. Clan matters include things like exiling or banishing members, switching between Legions, forming alliances with other clans, demoting a member, etc.

APPEARANCE

The only time we have the same colors is during clan pictures or clan battles.

The clan standard colors are black (primary) and white (secondary). Silver visor is NOT required, although it is recommended if you have it or can easily afford it. The clan emblem is a Black Phoenix surrounded by white fire, with the emblem toggled so the shield does not appear. This is mandatory, but is the only thing that is required to be the same at all times. Your call-sign (four lettered tag above your head in game) is completely up to you.

ACTIVITIES

We will play Big Team Battle, Team Swat, Infection/Flood, Objective Game-Types, and Custom Games. If anybody is up for it, maybe even some Machinima.

Message me on Xbox LIVE if you are interested in joining. My Gamertag is Furi0usGeorgeX

(note the first 0 (zero))

Like us on Facebook if you are or want to be a Black Phoenix

http://www.facebook.com/prometheans

If you ever need some extra soldiers on the battlefield you should check out the Mercenaries. Most of our members are ready and willing to fight.

(Mercenaries will only be active in Halo 4)

Mercenary Thread: http://www.343indust...24-mercenaries/

Angel of Death, High Councilor

Is that really necessary? I'm trying to advertise MY clan, not YOURS. Seriously, you already have a post about your clan in this topic.

Unless... That isn't what you meant...

Is that really necessary? I'm trying to advertise MY clan, not YOURS. Seriously, you already have a post about your clan in this topic.

Unless... That isn't what you meant...

I can understand why you thought why I was trying to steal members from you, I hold no grudge for honest mistakes.

• 2 weeks later...