Jun and the Arbiter in Spartan Ops?

Des Feux

According to that comic by Bungie Jun is probably dead...running to intercept Covie enemies while Halsey entered Castle Base...

Arby would be sweet to see in Spartan Ops or even campaign in Halo 5 or 6

Probably.. unless he somehow used that Armor Lock again xD But yeah I love me some Arby. Hoping to see him again and to see him in action again soon.

If he indeed would make an appearance, I certainly hope not it's simply done to achieve a certain level of "fan squee" from the players. If there is no valid reason for him to show up, whether in the campaign or Spartan Ops or both, then don't have him in the game at all.

Jun is on Onyx with hasley.

Albiter is just rebuilding their homeworld.

Jun is not in Onyx with Halsey..read Ghosts of Onyx, Glasslands, or The Thursday War. There was a comic made by Bungie considered new canon depicting Jun escprting Halsey to Castle Base, fighting a bunch of Covie, and than leaving to fight more Covie so Halsey could make it into Castle Base. His fate is technically unkown, but he is most likely dead.

If he indeed would make an appearance, I certainly hope not it's simply done to achieve a certain level of "fan squee" from the players. If there is no valid reason for him to show up, whether in the campaign or Spartan Ops or both, then don't have him in the game at all.

And besides, there is Halo 5 and 6 to make up for it, if he doesn't appear! :P

Didn't Arbiter Die? Cause in the Halo 3 ending, he flew the ship that Master Chief and Cortana escaped with, but later I believe Cortana said something similar to we're the only ones left. I guessed he died

I can only be certain you didn't watch the end cutscene in Halo 3..

:P

He's not dead he went back to his home world on the "Shadow of Intent"

idk, in the defiant map pack video(I think the trailer) they showed a crashed falcon with a bunch of Spartans and one of them looked exactly like jun. this video was about the story behind each map. idk, this is just a thought, not my position on this topic because I don't have a position.

Personally I don't care if Jun or the Arbiter are in Spartan Ops. Jun would have 0 impact since his character was dull and boring and he was just another damage sponge running around. Arbiter would just be there for nostalgia purposes and to shout things in his dinosaur voice and be another damage sponge.

• 3 months later...

As others have mentioned already, Jun is dead. Although Reach doesn't follow the Fall of Reach novel, the books and games are all canon. In Ghost of Onyx Halsey specifically states her Spartan protector was KIA, so actually Reach does follow the books in some ways. There are definite discrepancies between Halo Reach and The Fall of Reach, mainly with Halsey and how she gets off the planet. On the other hand Noble team could have been taking part in other parts of the fight on the planet. That is just another way to look at it. Bottom line - Jun didn't survive.

As for the Arbiter, I would like to see his return, but I am not sure if I want to seem him just as part of your squad or playable as in Halo 2. The one disappointing part of Halo 2's campaign was that the Arbiter never fought humans. I know the story didn't work out that way, but it would have been cool to see him fighting humans for at least a little bit. Anyway......the perfect place for an Arbiter cameo would be a Spartan Ops mission, but I don't think it fits into Halo 4.

everyone should read ' a fist full of arrows'

Jun didn't die defending halsey.

Spartans never die anyways, they are just missing in action.

I don't know about you guys but I want a driving level where Kat comes back from the dead and makes an appearance.

so she can get one shoted by a needle rifle again, at the hands of a field marshal?