Halo 4 "A Hero Awakens" Gameplay

HCSFan117

I don't think either of these are spoilers. It shows a lot of gameplay, but nothing actually critical to the story. We already knew about Cortana going crazy, and now we know that Master Chief and the Captain have a little tiff.

awesome! thanks!

You might want to post the entire video though.

He did in a previous post :3 lmao
  • Like 1

But after the end of reach she went to Onyx and got trapped in the shield world

But it doesnt mean shes definately alive the chief might not know about the events on Onyx

I'm talking about the epilogue, she's gonna be alive in 2589, unless 343 decides all of reach wasn't canon which I think we can all agree it is

I'm talking about the epilogue, she's gonna be alive in 2589, unless 343 decides all of reach wasn't canon which I think we can all agree it is

Hey Sierra,any new data leaks to do with the storylines?

I was watching the "Hero awakens" and i think it was a writer was saying that Requiem was the largest forerunner artifact humans have found,this got me thinking,how big is it? man i would love to watch all the MOP scenes, it really gives the game a sense of the cinematic.

Is that Halsey he's walking away from in a lab? there's a scene where an armored figure is lying on the ground and cortana is on her plinth but i got the impression they were on a ship where they were exposed to space or it was nigh time?

I think that because it's the size of the planet that it's the largest artifact even thought they found onyx, but it could be bigger than onyx since the Didact is on it. And we know the Didact is in the game because in the A Hero Awakens trailer we saw a picture of the script and it showed a conversation/battle between Chief, Cortana, and the Didact. I'm pretty sure thats Halsey and that was chief on the ground but we don't know why

Damn that sounds intriguing but the hero awakens vid i got doesn't have any shot of a script,just to save time would guys have a link? Did you guys notice in one short shot that shows a first person view with the usual rifle but on the infinity while it was being scanned,it could be a deleted game section or is it part of something else?

Damn that sounds intriguing but the hero awakens vid i got doesn't have any shot of a script,just to save time would guys have a link? Did you guys notice in one short shot that shows a first person view with the usual rifle but on the infinity while it was being scanned,it could be a deleted game section or is it part of something else?

I actually think that was on the FUD during the first mission, because as the ship got closer to requiem, the Didact scanned the ship, just like he did with the infinity.