What is the First thing you will do??

Victory Element

its very possible that there is already a thread like, but i havent seen one yet.....so here it is

what is going to be the first thing you do when you get halo 4??

will you play campaign, start war games, go into spartan ops, or try forge??

for me, i am going to go into forge world, spawn in one of every weapon, aand figure out how to use all of them correctly

Haha Victory, you and I are two peas in a pod...I started a thread like this two days ago lol. Mine was just Campaign or War Games though and other people turned it into what they will play first lol.

For me though, I will start with War Games and get a lot of the MM cheevos due to other people sucking the first week lol. Thats how I got all of the Reach ones when Reach came out lol. Plus I want other people to find the easiest ways to get the Campaign cheevos lol

(Providing I survive the journey back home from the midnight release in complete darkness and don't get my copy robbed from me by a bunch of hoodies)

Then I think after I've installed the game to the hard drive, downloaded all the digital content, I'll load the game up, and just sit at the main menu, gaze at it's glory. Then boot up Campaign and play through that!

Haha Victory, you and I are two peas in a pod...I started a thread like this two days ago lol. Mine was just Campaign or War Games though and other people turned it into what they will play first lol.

For me though, I will start with War Games and get a lot of the MM cheevos due to other people sucking the first week lol. Thats how I got all of the Reach ones when Reach came out lol. Plus I want other people to find the easiest ways to get the Campaign cheevos lol

Have you seen the Achievements list by any chance? If you have not they're in here The Halo Bulletin: 8.22.12 (Towards the bottom)

We'll probably get some difficult ones in the DLC's, so be prepared for that :)

Yeah I made a thread about the cheevos a few days ago lol....and the MM achievements seem really easy to start. The dlc cheevos will most likely be tough, and unfortunately map specific :(...I can deal with Map Pack specific, but not individual map specific like in Halo 3

haha :laughing:

my bad

Glad to see you online Victory Element :)

thank god for the weekend :thumbsup:

me and a buddy are playing the entire campaign to the end then playing custom matches untill we are comfortable with all the weapons. since you earn xp from campaign spartan ops and war games then i will already have somethings unlocked by the time im ready to play multiplayer!!!! so stoked! like stoked to the max!

• 3 weeks later...

matchmaking till the highest rank, then spec ops, then campaign

It's ginna take you quite some time to reach level 70, or 130 depending on whether or not your getting the LE. And its spartan ops, not spec ops, and you'll only have 5 missions when the game comes out, but leveling ups gonna take some time, but its basically a second campaign. I'm gonna play campaign first, like every other halo game, then a multiplayer match, then the spartan ops missions that come with the game, then multiplayer, and then start playing campaign on legendary :)