Storage Needed for Custom Games and Forge?

A_L00s3_Scr3w

So, I've been thinking about this a bit lately. Will I need to buy a hard drive/USB drive for my Xbox just to play in Custom Games and Forge? I kind of feel like I'm obligated to do so, as the previous Halo titles didn't require 8 GIGS of extra storage space for that. I'm not sure if anyone else has already made a thread on this topic, so sorry if this seems like a copypasta.

I would just try to get a bigger hardrive or a new xbox altogether. Because if your still using the original xbox you wouldnt want it croaking during your halo 4 experiences. I've been through 3 standards before i got the most recent one with the 250 GB hardrive :D So im set

I would just try to get a bigger hardrive or a new xbox altogether. Because if your still using the original xbox you wouldnt want it croaking during your halo 4 experiences. I've been through 3 standards before i got the most recent one with the 250 GB hardrive :D So im set

How much does a hard drive that big cost?