Concept Art of a New Halo 4 Multiplayer Map?

Adam91

First brought to my attention from a user on Halo waypoint. On halouniverse.it there is a picture that is supposedly concept art of a new multiplayer map. Here is the picture

632877_20120815_790screen001.jpg

This is what halouniverse said about this picture

"A few hours ago, it leaked online a fantastic artwork by Halo 4 representing a new multiplayer map, which however do not yet know virtually nothing, except some possible detail due to its appearance.The map, of generous size, and that has some human structures, seems to fit the frenzied clashes Big Team Battle that Halo has always been accustomed. Furthermore, since there are no mountain ranges scattered in the middle of the arena game, you can expect the use of aircraft. I propose to follow the artwork, stay tuned for updates."

So what do you think? Could this be a real leaked image of a new multiplayer map?

Great post! Look's pretty amazing, and I always love playing BTB maps, so it's nice to see something revealed that could potentially be a new map for BTB, providing we get a confirmation from someone of course :)

Or maybe it'll showcase in a video soon? I think we still have to see 2 videos for Covenant and Forerunner weapons>

I could see this easily being a BTB map. It looks pretty cool. Very Human. But also by the way the map looks and the mountain structures are in the far back. It makes me thing of the planet reach. It could possibly be a Halo 4 map based on reach since they are taking maps to many different places. Very nice looking picture. Thanks for the share.

Ha, HU.it , my old forum. E' da molto tempo che non ci vado.

It says "you need a Gold Membership Xbox Live Account to access blah blah blah..."

Oviously, i'm silver.

But my brother's account is Gold. If i download it with that account, then the Armor is valid also for me?