Chapter 3: Attack of the trolls. 343i Great World War

Skys

I am staring at a thousand trolls..maybe two thousand..My chest is still wounded. Zaguroth is losing blood fast and Yoshi and Victory are both injured. Support is here and I am beginning to lose hope. Spectral is a badass but can he defeat thousands with just us and two guys? My thoughts run wild as the dessert sun hits my head like a kid sitting with a magnifying glass burning some ants. "Mr.Payne I need a smoke screen now!" Yells Spectral as he jumps in the air holding two short blades. Mr.Payne throws a smoke grenade at about one hundred trolls. The vision is all fuzzy with smoke but I see a figure dashing through the smoke slicing up trolls left and right. Trolls falling everywhere. Mr.Payne jumps into the smoke jumping on two at the same time slicing there necks leaving them for dead. Tsickssense now pulls out a bow and arrow and starts shooting at the hundreds rushing towards my team. " You ready for this Zaguroth says?" Yoshi Snarls and with incredible speed runs into about thirty men and pushes them back while clawing at them. I jump in front and my hands begin to glow. "Here we go!" Yells Victory and pulls out his huge great sword. He swings and I can feel the momentum of the blade hit my neck and he slices through about eight trolls all at once..."My turn!" I said as I aim my hands toward about fifty trolls about to ambush me. With a whirl of windI shoot my aura at the crowd of trolls. They all get pushed back and sent flying in the direction of my wind. They land on the ground and most die from the impact. You can see some trying to crawl back up.

Spectral is flying through crowds and crowds of trolls. Slicing and dicing countless trolls it is unbelieveable. My eyes widen as blood and trolls fly through the air. Spectral seems effortless. I am filled with confidence as my hands burst with wind aura all over trolls. Sending countless trolls flying away as they get close. I soon hear struggle. Mr.Payne is now surrounded by hundreds in a pit of trolls. Mr.Payne is fighting for his life. I see blood dripping from his mouth. A troll jumps on Payne but as he does he ignites an explosive. "Mr.Payne!!!!!!!!!!" I yell as I begin running towards him with every strength in my body. Mr.Payne kicks him off and the explosive troll explodes just a few inches from Payne. Payne is now swinging his mace at trolls knocking a few down. But his efforts fail. More jump towards him with explosives..

Soon he is covered in trolls I can't see Payne anymore. Then...BOOOM! Explosives are heard and you see trolls flying in every direction.."NO!" My aura is shining bright and I shoot it towards Payne. Trolls fly away as I run towards him. He is lying on the ground with blood covered all over him. I grab him and hold him while holding off a few trolls. Spectral is now struggling. Everyone is now in struggle. Spectral and Zaguroth back to back swinging and dodging but the trolls won't stop and they strike with no mercy. Yoshi is fighting for his life against ten trolls. Tsickssense is on top of a huge rock shooting arrows at the oncoming trolls. "We can't make it..." Mr.Payne says with blood dripping down his mouth. "Don't say that we can make it" I put him down and began fighting the oncoming trolls. In the distance I can now see something or someone moving at lightning speed running towards us. It then jumps and lands in front of Mr.Payne. I stand shocked.

It is a male human Lizard. With claws bigger then anything I've ever seen. It has a green liquid drooling from its mouth and it has armor plating on its chest. "Are you with us?" It growls and spits a green mist at the trolls running at me. He then watches the mist melt the trolls into gooey acidic puddles. The Lizard grabs Mr.Payne and bolts away from the battle. "Thank you" I whispered under my breathe. Spectral is then stabbed in the leg and is pinned by five trolls at once. He parryed them but Zaguroth is concentrating on dislodging his axe he placed inside a couple trolls simutaneously. This battle will never end..I need to do something fast..I rush towards Yoshi and give him a boost onto his feet and he growls and puts his club in his mouth smacking a few trolls down. The path is cleared to Spectral. Spectral is trying to dash away but these are diffrent trolls. These trolls have abnormal speed and they cuss a bit more with some sophistication. I heard one call Spectral "A hacking noob" Spectral smiles and throws one short blade at the trolls neck. Zaguroth then turns his axe to the size of a tree and swings it knocking back what seems like two hundred trolls. Some managed to dodge it and tackled Zaguroth to the ground holding down his arms.

Our resistance is futile..I know this is it. "Absolute Dog if you can hear me please...We need help..I can't do this anymore..We are going to die"...I said this but nothing happened. My hair is in my face..filled with sweat. The sun is beating on us and I see Spectral still fighting off trolls. His leg is getting worse. Yoshi smacking trolls helping Zaguroth up. Everyone looks tired..We can't hold out anymore. We cannot capture this base with this many trolls..

Suddenly the wind changes..I can feel it. The Sky turns grey and the air moist and turning a light blue..I am surrounded by a hundred trolls all calling me names and shooting arrows. I am dodging them but i know it will soon come to an end. When out of nowhere a blue figure appears in the Sky. My eyes burn at the sight of it. "Absolute Dog is that you?" I said in my head..Spectral pushes off the trolls and slices three trolls at the same time. The fall lifeless. Zaguroth and Spectral are then jumped on by these abnormally fast trolls and they begin swarming Yoshi. They have us pinned down. A troll grabs my arm and I kick him off. Followed by another troll and then five more. They tackle me and I am pinned. The figure in the Sky raises its hands. My hands begin glowing but I cannot use my ability..This is going to hurt. A troll calls me a noob and prepares to stab me in the chest as I am pinned down on the ground. I look to my left and I can't see Spectral anymore..Yoshi is gone in the crowd of trolls. Zaguroth is on one knee fighting his best..

"You will not take my soliders without I saying so FIRST!!!!" A huge ray of blue shines in the sky. My eyes can't handle it and I close them..Suddenly I hear screams of agony..Cries of pain. I hear blades and weapons falling of the ground. I look up and all the trolls are dead on the ground..I can't believe anything that is happening. The trolls bodies are emitting a blue glow and the blue glow is flying towards Absolute Dog in the Sky. He consumes all the blue glowy stuff and starts levitating down towards us. "Absolute Dog you saved us.." He stares at us then Spectral and nods. He then forms a blue orb and it begins shining and soon it becomes a portal. People start walking through and I realize we finally captured this base. Mr.Biggles walks through..Then One walks through scouting the area. Ms.Mystic walks through and smirks at us.

"We did it?..." I said surprised and still handling my wound. He looked at us then at the members of 343i. "This is another victory for 343i." "Congratulate Skys and his team for there efforts!"..There is a pause then suddenly i hear clapping and cheering in all directions and I soon realize 343i has taken another base in our name. I am filled with joy. "But wait where is Spectral? and my team..? He points and they are all standing waving and barely standing from there wounds. But how? AD shushed me and said. "Heroes need not say words..You gave me enough time to conjure a spell big enough to consume each of those trolls."..."But be weary this is only one base of many..This base happened to be one of the largest in this dessert" He says that then a worried looks appears on his face..AD leaves and everyone comes up to congratulate us. I wonder what he just saw in his head?..I ignored it and continued smiling at the crowd of people. Mr.Payne is standing in the distance on a crutch with this lizard being and Spectral wipes off some dust and gives me a thumbs up. Zaguroth nods at me and Yoshi well Yoshi..eats food and falls to sleep. Tomorrow might be the end of us but I know this "343i is going to be the team I am with forever" I walk into a hut and I lay down..still smiling. My head starts pounding and I clearly hear Absolute Dogs voice.."I need you bright and early Skys..I know you just nearly died but we have pressing matters and I know you can handle it" "Yes sir" I say as I close my eyes and fall asleep from this exhausting day..

So guys one battle has concluded. With this a new threat has appeared and AD hasn't told us it yet. New armors and new characters will be featured in Chapter 4. Thanks everyone for the support.

• Like 8

I already have a guy drawing sketches of main characters :D As well as I drawing some sketches of newer guys. This story is going to make 343i a site that fights for glory, friendship and most importantly for halo! :D

Wait I just skimmed through the jist of this and realized two things...

1. Do you have AD as god?

2. Is SJ the lovechild of Neo, Master-chief, Dovvakhin, Wesker, and Cam Newton?

Pretty impressive stuff right there.

Spectral is a human. So all those assumptions are correct. He has amazingly fast. His training makes him the deadliest person with any blade and his speed gives him the ability of quick levitation since he rips through air with his speed.

AD is telepathic. He oversees everything yet barely speaks a word. Only when neccessary :)

• Like 1

Guys sorry for the delay :( Worked all day and ended up hanging with a few buds last night. But I am back and 2 chapters will be posted today <3

Anyone who wants to join my chapters please send me a character description and variants of armor and weapons.

• Like 3