Halo 4 Trigger Headset @ Gamestop.com

Choot 'em

It appears Halo 4 will be getting it's own custom designed headset from Tritton.

82a8a101.jpg?t=1344458086

According to the details at

Gamestop.com ..

TRITTON's officially licensed Halo 4 Trigger Stereo Headset delivers a comfortable, high-quality audio experience for Xbox 360 gaming. Providing the ability to adjust your chat volume and voice volume separately and on-the-fly, the Trigger is the ideal plug-and-play USB headset for all your Xbox 360 gaming needs. Adorned with official artwork taken directly from the game and boasting a bonus DLC card, the Trigger launches your Halo 4 gaming into the stratosphere.

• Separate Game and Voice Volume Controls
    • If the chatter from your opponent gets distracting and starts to hinder your online gameplay experience, just turn a dial on the in-line audio controller (A) to tune them out. Game volume ( B) can also be adjusted on-the-fly so you can drown out your foe's voice but still hear stealthy in-game footsteps creeping up behind you. Use the integrated headset port © to effortlessly connect the Trigger to your controller, and mute/unmute the microphone with the flick of a switch (D).

• Precision-Balanced, Amplified 40mm Speakers with Neodymium Magnets
    • Utilizing the highest quality drivers available for use in commercial headsets - - Neodymium - - high-fidelity game and chat audio is pumped through a pair of amplified 40mm speakers for deep bass and crystal-clear highs. Includes Everything Needed to Connect to any Xbox 360 Whether your console is legacy or current-gen and connected to a display via HDMI or component.

• Flexible Performance Mic
    • Fixed microphones may not always properly align with your mouth, resulting in decreased sound quality when communicating over Xbox LIVE. Problem solved with the Trigger's flexible solution - - it provides the freedom to bend the mic into a position that's optimal for picking up your voice. The unique design allows the mic to fold up and out of the way when not in use.

• Designed for Extreme Comfort
    • When blasting the Covenant for hours on end, headset comfort is a must. The Trigger delivers with a padded, adjustable headrail - - which extends an extra 1.25 inches on either side to accommodate a wide range of head sizes - - and soft, pliable earcups which swivel to provide a comfortable around-the-neck resting position.

• UNSC T-Shirt Avatar DLC
    • Proudly display your enthusiasm for one of the most popular gaming franchises of all time with the included DLC card. A United Nations Space Command t-shirt gives your Xbox Dashboard's avatar a distinct Halo appearance.

Product Includes:

• Stereo Gaming Headset
  • Wired Headset (14ft Cable)
  • In-line Audio Controller with Breakaway
  • Analog Audio Adapter
  • Headset Connector Cable
  • UNSC T-Shirt Xbox Avatar DLC

Product Specifications:

• Cable Length: 14ft
  • Xbox 360 Audio Input Type: RCA
  • Frequency Response: 25Hz - 20kHz
  • Speaker Diameter: 40mm
  • Magnet Type: Neodymium
  • USB Powered

Current price is $59.99 + shipping and all applicable sales tax. As a bonus, you will also receive a Free UNSC Avatar T-shirt.

Release date is listed as 10/30/2012.

• Like 2

I have never heard of Tritton, Turtle Beach I know and love...any news on the reliability on this Tritton brand?

Made by Mad Catz.

Video of the regular version of the 'Trigger' headset.

Visit the Tritton website at

http://www.trittonusa.com/ for more details on their products.

• 1 month later...

if they are made by madcatz than I will not be buying them. Their items are not always worth the price. I would stick with officially licensed products

Tritton has significant quality over Turtle Beach. They are much sturdier headsets and the sound is a little better. Why do I say this, aside from the thousands of people I know that would take Tritton or Astro over any Turtle Beach, I have owned both. Price point for price point Trittons were always better. I had both TB X11 and Tritton AX180 and the Ax180 was much better. I later had Tritton AX720 and the comfort and sound was amazing compared to the Turtle Beach x42.

There is another headset being released as well but it's a wireless model sold for $500 dollars here in Aus

Info here: https://ebgames.com....dition-Xbox-360

There is another headset being released as well but it's a wireless model sold for $500 dollars here in Aus

Info here: https://ebgames.com....dition-Xbox-360

Thats odd because that's the same headset Im getting from GameStop, for $350. Maybe its more because your in Aus? I don't know

• 3 weeks later...

if they are made by madcatz than I will not be buying them. Their items are not always worth the price. I would stick with officially licensed products

at amazon they have a for $40 because if you preordered it you get ten bucks off :laughing: i need a good gaming headset the cheap microsoft ones are getting old. cant wait for it to come out!

I have never heard of Tritton, Turtle Beach I know and love...any news on the reliability on this Tritton brand?

Lol yeah Tritton is made by the knock off company we all grew up hating, Mad Catz. It's crazy how many people buy them not knowing that it is Mad Catz... They see Tritton and hear all the new crop of gamers (the ones who are oblivious to Mad Catz due to age) saying how COOL they are. Makes me sick! I haven't bought Mad Catz since early ps2.

Lol yeah Tritton is made by the knock off company we all grew up hating, Mad Catz. It's crazy how many people buy them not knowing that it is Mad Catz... They see Tritton and hear all the new crop of gamers (the ones who are oblivious to Mad Catz due to age) saying how COOL they are. Makes me sick! I haven't bought Mad Catz since early ps2.

Yeah ps2 was the last mad catz I purchased as well and they were terrible...never again

Just for informative purposes for those that have a negative opinion about the Mad Catz brand, In a recent GameInformer article reviewing wireless headsets, the Tritton Warhead ranked number 2. Even above Turtle Beach. The only headset that ranked higher was the Astro A50.

The Xbox 360 has many great headset options, but the Warhead sets itself apart from the pack with amenities. The Warhead is built like a tank, so you don't need to worry about breaking it. This headset syncs directly to your system so you don't need the cord between the controller and headset like the rest of the "wireless" options, and it gives you onscreen prompts about battery life.

So it appears Mad Catz is putting out quality gear now.

Just for informative purposes for those that have a negative opinion about the Mad Catz brand, In a recent GameInformer article reviewing wireless headsets, the Tritton Warhead ranked number 2. Even above Turtle Beach. The only headset that ranked higher was the Astro A50.

So it appears Mad Catz is putting out quality gear now.

Meh...I will wait until these new Halo 4 headsets have been reviewed before I drop $60+ on one. I use my official xbox MW3 wireless one righ now andit is awesome...I usually stick with official....better quality in general. But I will give these a chance if they review well

Meh...I will wait until these new Halo 4 headsets have been reviewed before I drop $60+ on one. I use my official xbox MW3 wireless one righ now andit is awesome...I usually stick with official....better quality in general. But I will give these a chance if they review well

You do realize that WAS a review by GameInformer? 8 out of 10 "blocks". Why they use blocks instead of stars is beyond me, lmao. Now this review was for the Tritton Warhead and not the Tritton Trigger. Still keeping an eye out for the review on those. I am giving a set away for the BCAM playdate so if you enter, you could review them for us.

You do realize that WAS a review by GameInformer? 8 out of 10 "blocks". Why they use blocks instead of stars is beyond me, lmao. Now this review was for the Tritton Warhead and not the Tritton Trigger. Still keeping an eye out for the review on those. I am giving a set away for the BCAM playdate so if you enter, you could review them for us.

Haha...true, and GI has been better lately witht heir reviews...not as biased it would seem lately. Yeah idk why they use blocks either lol. Perhaps I shall eneter and see how it goes, when is the playdate?