Halo 4 Trigger Headset @ Gamestop.com

Choot 'em

Haha...true, and GI has been better lately witht heir reviews...not as biased it would seem lately. Yeah idk why they use blocks either lol. Perhaps I shall eneter and see how it goes, when is the playdate?

Their reviews have been getting better, lol.

Playdate is a Non-hosted event being held next Saturday, October 27. Details can be found HERE!! Oh, and as a correction to my previous post....

If you enter and win, you could review them for us.
LOL! :)

Thanks Tallgeese!! :thumbsup:

You do realize that WAS a review by GameInformer? 8 out of 10 "blocks". Why they use blocks instead of stars is beyond me, lmao. Now this review was for the Tritton Warhead and not the Tritton Trigger. Still keeping an eye out for the review on those. I am giving a set away for the BCAM playdate so if you enter, you could review them for us.

Yeah I read the review, it was for a $260 headset I believe and all Tritton headsets look like wannabe Astros. Tritton is more expensive than Turtle Beach with like products and TB will get you by just fine.

Their reviews have been getting better, lol.

Playdate is a Non-hosted event being held next Saturday, October 27. Details can be found HERE!! Oh, and as a correction to my previous post.... LOL! :)

Thanks Tallgeese!! :thumbsup:

I am in...I posted on the thread...send me a message when you all are on and about to get the action started