so does this begin at midnight tonight for one of the time zones?

It begins at 00:00 EST.

Cannot make the playdate, sorry guys. Just got other things at home that are more important.

We need some more staff online :P

Anyway Congrats to any members who are able to pull off a win.

11-2 Staff right now.

Continuing after Survivor.

11-3, that slayer Pro game that ended in 2-1 counted!

Sorry, i could not join, i was at my dads. I would definatly like to join in after survivor, but since survivor has been postponed for a week, are we still postponing staff vs members, cant we carry it on this week while survivor isn't on the cards?

Sorry, i could not join, i was at my dads. I would definatly like to join in after survivor, but since survivor has been postponed for a week, are we still postponing staff vs members, cant we carry it on this week while survivor isn't on the cards?

I think SvM Is over mate, i think it was a 1 day thing.

Had a great time at the Staff vs Members playdate! Got to play with alot of members that I had not before. The rotation seemed to work out well and I believe everyone got in. We did try our hardest, lol.

GSD really surprised me, didn't realize he was that good, lol. Even 2 v 4 (AD and GSD), members couldn't quite get the win, lol. Props to you GSD!

Thanks for setting this up Director! Wish you could have made it! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Had a great time at the Staff vs Members playdate! Got to play with alot of members that I had not before. The rotation seemed to work out well and I believe everyone got in. We did try our hardest, lol.

GSD really surprised me, didn't realize he was that good, lol. Even 2 v 4 (AD and GSD), members couldn't quite get the win, lol. Props to you GSD!

Thanks for setting this up Director! Wish you could have made it! :thumbsup:

No problem, I'm glad everyone that made it could enjoy it :) I wasn't able to attend because my sister was hospitalized, but I really wish I could have. Well, there will probably be another one since this one was apparently so fun, but it will most likely be in Halo 4! :D

Had fun playing in the staff Vs. Members Playdate guys. :)

This was great, but I haven't gotten my steak yet, for defeating the Staff in a game of CTF 5-1

This was great, but I haven't gotten my steak yet, for defeating the Staff in a game of CTF 5-1

You've gotten it now! :D

the staff vs. member play day was awesome hope there will be more

But without GSD he was too good better than i expected :P

(nothing against you GSD) :)

I have only one this to say about this event on behalf of the staff.

As for you...

:bananachief: :bananachief: :bananachief: :bananachief: :bananachief: :bananachief: :bananachief: :bananachief: :bananachief: :bananachief: :bananachief: :bananachief: :bananachief: