The Three powers Pt1

Sierra 119

Alright everyone. This thread is meant to more or less sum up the 3 main factions in Halo 4(Humans,Covenant,Forerunners) for you to know what we`re up against.

Starting with Humanity.....

Humanity have fought with eachother for centuries bring themselves through many different conflicts and cercumstances. Before the arrival of the Covenant;the U.NS.C was at war with the Insurrection (basically the Halo version of modern day terrorists).This conflict lead to the creation of the SPARTAN program lead by Dr.Halsey.This gives Hummanity a signifigant edge in battle as Spartans are basically bred for combat.They have multiple augmentations that improve their combat effectiveness beyond that of a regular Human.Combined with the Mjlnor(I thinks thats how you spell it...) armor they can prove a near unstoppable adversary in combat.Adding to the U.N.S.C`s record is their 30 year long conflict with The Covenant.The Covenants brutal campaign pushed humanity to its very limits.However,it also lead to many advancements.The Covenants advanced techology could be reverse engineered for U.N.S.C use and proved very useful in many later projects such as the UNSC Infinity.

The war with the Covenant also brought Humanity to the attention of the Forerunners (though some artifacts had been found prior to the conflict) and lead to huge advancement in technology after the war. Humans can also access some Forerunnner technology; a trait that may prove useful in the Halo 4 conflict.

I think thats about it for part one.Thanks for reading and try and pardon any mistakes in my grammar if you can!

Alright everyone. This thread is meant to more or less sum up the 3 main factions in Halo 4(Humans,Covenant,Forerunners) for you to know what we`re up against.

Starting with Humanity.....

Humanity have fought with eachother for centuries bring themselves through many different conflicts and cercumstances. Before the arrival of the Covenant;the U.NS.C was at war with the Insurrection (basically the Halo version of modern day terrorists).This conflict lead to the creation of the SPARTAN program lead by Dr.Halsey.This gives Hummanity a signifigant edge in battle as Spartans are basically bred for combat.They have multiple augmentations that improve their combat effectiveness beyond that of a regular Human.Combined with the Mjlnor(I thinks thats how you spell it...) armor they can prove a near unstoppable adversary in combat.Adding to the U.N.S.C`s record is their 30 year long conflict with The Covenant.The Covenants brutal campaign pushed humanity to its very limits.However,it also lead to many advancements.The Covenants advanced techology could be reverse engineered for U.N.S.C use and proved very useful in many later projects such as the UNSC Infinity.

The war with the Covenant also brought Humanity to the attention of the Forerunners (though some artifacts had been found prior to the conflict) and lead to huge advancement in technology after the war. Humans can also access some Forerunnner technology; a trait that may prove useful in the Halo 4 conflict.

I think thats about it for part one.Thanks for reading and try and pardon any mistakes in my grammar if you can!

you should research ancient humanity, which fought the flood and forerunners long before the covenant was around. also look up the fact that ancient humans teamed up with what we now call "prophets" in their war with the forerunners. the history of humans as it involves halo:CE thru halo:3 is fairly accurate.

you should research ancient humanity, which fought the flood and forerunners long before the covenant was around. also look up the fact that ancient humans teamed up with what we now call "prophets" in their war with the forerunners. the history of humans as it involves halo:CE thru halo:3 is fairly accurate.

I know about THAT Hummanity. I`m just using present day humans as an example since they`re the ones in this conflict

I know about THAT Hummanity. I`m just using present day humans as an example since they`re the ones in this conflict.

as long as you understand that forerunner involvement in Halo 4 is directly going to be linked to ancient times, since forerunners weren't around for the current conflict. they don't know or care about covenant because they were individual species last they remember. i'm also not sure how the current conflict brings humanity to the attention of the forerunners. the conflict is already over at the beginning of Halo 4. the covenant you see are rogue. The Infinity is a peaceful scientific exploration ship. and Master Chief and Kortana are floating thru space when they stumble on Requiem. if you meant because of the conflict, forerunners were brought to the attention of humans who then studied and may have integrated forerunner technology, then yeah, i get what you're saying.

as long as you understand that forerunner involvement in Halo 4 is directly going to be linked to ancient times, since forerunners weren't around for the current conflict. they don't know or care about covenant because they were individual species last they remember. i'm also not sure how the current conflict brings humanity to the attention of the forerunners. the conflict is already over at the beginning of Halo 4. the covenant you see are rogue. The Infinity is a peaceful scientific exploration ship. and Master Chief and Kortana are floating thru space when they stumble on Requiem. if you meant because of the conflict, forerunners were brought to the attention of humans who then studied and may have integrated forerunner technology, then yeah, i get what you're saying.

Thats what I meant. Thanks for reading ny the way.