hey 343 :) The other day me and my friend Oliver were playing the first halo and i was whacking a grunts dead body (because the blood sprays EVERYWHERE when you hit a dead enemy) any way, I was hitting a grunt and then Oliver said "hey you know what? It looks like grape juice!" and then i said "maybe the whole entire covenant has grape juice for blood and all their vehicles and weapons are powered by grape juice. and none of it is real. BUT the master chief doesn't know it he thinks its all real. But its actually an advertisment for a grape juice company called "The Covenant" and they made grape juice aliens and grape juice veicles for the chief to fight. And the world of halo is actually a HUGE tv set that the covenant use for chief" but he still thinks its real and so 343, me and Oliver where wondering... is that the REAL story for halo??? lots of less than threes, Cody

• Like 2

Actually, the Covenant is a group comprised of sentient being spread throughout the Galaxy. Each species was conquered by the San'Shyuum in the beginning. Even the Sangheili I think, because they never ran and the Prophets fought with deceit lies, and political superiority.

Grunts Reproduce rather quickly and age quickly as well I believe. Therefore fill the role of Cannon fodder and are given inferior weapons and armor... though it would be more life-conserving to give them better weapons and armor because they are numerous and would be a force to be reckoned with, but the Covenant and it's hierarchy levels and whatnot, would make the grunts to strong and a rival to elites, in terms of numbers and general Damage Per second. The Grunts would have to be put down but would also put up a fight and result in one loss of an entire species, leaving the covenant ever weaker and less numerous.

Hunters are strong and powerful but made up of small worms and are scared into submission by having their homeworld under the constant threat of being glassed, so they're basically heavy-armed tank slaves.

Brutes are hairy and are just like Ulfric Stormcloak in their own special way. In the sense that they're hairy get mad easily and Usurp people's thrones and places in authority for the 'greater interest in their beliefs'.

Elites are the Imperial Army, powerful and fight constantly with honor with little tolerance for defeat or for the interest of it's own people.

Anyways. The story of Halo and the Weapons aren't Super-heated grape juice as grape juice would just evaporated. They fire plasma. OH yes. Plasma.

The Story is based around the masterchief and the Arbiter (in some ocassions) fighting for the survival of their species-ez.Against the flood and the COVENANT.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lol, very interesting conspiracy theory. Rather original and ingenious. You are either an unbelievably smart genious who has crack the "Chief Code" or another funny conspiracy theorist.... either way, great post dude!

Lol, very interesting conspiracy theory. Rather original and ingenious. You are either an unbelievably smart genious who has crack the "Chief Code" or another funny conspiracy theorist.... either way, great post dude!

and it all makes sense now!! with the V energy drinks drinks and all! the purple plasma is actually the grape juice blood from the grape juice powered covenant and V is actually the "Covenant"! it ALL makes sense now!!! with your help i can put a stop to the brutal murder of the grape juice powered covenant!

YOU JUST BLEW MY MIND, A WHOLE COVENANT OF GRAPE JUICE!!! AND PROMEATHEANS SHOOT KOOL-AID!!!

YOU JUST BLEW MY MIND, A WHOLE COVENANT OF GRAPE JUICE!!! AND PROMEATHEANS SHOOT KOOL-AID!!!

no, i actually found out that the "Prometheans" are a rival company with the "covenant" and THEY are actually powered by orange juice
  • Like 2

and it all makes sense now!! with the V energy drinks drinks and all! the purple plasma is actually the grape juice blood from the grape juice powered covenant and V is actually the "Covenant"! it ALL makes sense now!!! with your help i can put a stop to the brutal murder of the grape juice powered covenant!

no, i actually found out that the "Prometheans" are a rival company with the "covenant" and THEY are actually powered by orange juice

Well did you know that the UNSC uses lead sandwiches as ammo and actually shoots the seemingly harmless sandwiches into their enemies mouths so they slowly die from lead poisoning. This strategy is especially effective on grunts since they work minimum wage and cannot feed their families. Still male grunts are known to be pretty big deutschebags so the fattys just eat the sandwiches all by themselves. Of course those greedy ******** die. The strategy is harder with elites and for years our best experts have been scouring halopedia trying to find out what those freaky aliens eat so they'll take a bite of our sandwiches. We have found a solution to this though, we started rumors that the sandwiches were made of brute meat (no brutes were actually harmed in the making of these sandwiches, it was imitation). Anyway once the elites heard this, they went crazy and bought all our sandwiches. But something strange happened, the elites died almost instantly and thats weird since lead poisoning takes a while to take effect, anyway, it turned out that imitation brute meat tastes just as bad as the real thing. Go figure.

AND THATS HOW WE WON THE WAR

Actually, the Covenant is a group comprised of sentient being spread throughout the Galaxy. Each species was conquered by the San'Shyuum in the beginning. Even the Sangheili I think, because they never ran and the Prophets fought with deceit lies, and political superiority.

Grunts Reproduce rather quickly and age quickly as well I believe. Therefore fill the role of Cannon fodder and are given inferior weapons and armor... though it would be more life-conserving to give them better weapons and armor because they are numerous and would be a force to be reckoned with, but the Covenant and it's hierarchy levels and whatnot, would make the grunts to strong and a rival to elites, in terms of numbers and general Damage Per second. The Grunts would have to be put down but would also put up a fight and result in one loss of an entire species, leaving the covenant ever weaker and less numerous.

Hunters are strong and powerful but made up of small worms and are scared into submission by having their homeworld under the constant threat of being glassed, so they're basically heavy-armed tank slaves.

Brutes are hairy and are just like Ulfric Stormcloak in their own special way. In the sense that they're hairy get mad easily and Usurp people's thrones and places in authority for the 'greater interest in their beliefs'.

Elites are the Imperial Army, powerful and fight constantly with honor with little tolerance for defeat or for the interest of it's own people.

Anyways. The story of Halo and the Weapons aren't Super-heated grape juice as grape juice would just evaporated. They fire plasma. OH yes. Plasma.

The Story is based around the masterchief and the Arbiter (in some ocassions) fighting for the survival of their species-ez.Against the flood and the COVENANT.

You do realize a joke when you see one right?

Plus, i the hunters are made of oranges.

• 3 weeks later...

Clearly the Covenant evolved from early Earth-born television signals they intercepted of Starburst candy commercials where a girl's head was comprised of grapes. These signals traveled through a rare combination of dark matter and the gravity well of a nearby black hole, and thus went back in time to the beginnings of Covenant life. Just as they interpreted the Forerunners as gods, they believed that this was a sign from their creators. Thus they genetically engineered themselves for eons predicated on the ultimate goal of achieving grape juice-ness. Grape Juiceosity is now the basis of all Covenant life and technology.

Except for the hunters. The hunters are based on Kool-Aid man.