• Vehicles-Ghost
    • Vehicles-Brute Chopper
    • Vehicles-Wraith
    • Vehicles-Locust
    • Vehicles-Scarab
    • Aircraft-Engineer
    • Aircraft-Banshee
    • Aircraft-Vampire

Pick one of each Class. Example, I like both UNSC and Covenant therefore I'll answer both UNSC and Covenant, so I'll pick my favorite leaders. Captain Cutter and The Arbiter. For my favorite UNSC units I'll put 3 answers. 1 for infantry, 1 for vehicles, and 1 for aircraft. Favorite infantry is spartan of course. Favorite vehicle is elephant. And favorite aircraft is vulture. For covenant same thing. One for each class. Favorite infantry is elite honor guard. Favorite vehicle is locust. Favorite aircraft is vampire.

Everyone likes Scarabs that's just not anyone's favorite. No one can deny that they don't love running things with the Scarab :lol:

Best way to end a halo wars game; Play as arbiter, upgrade everything for locust and in the temple except for turrets. Build 1 Scarab and everything else locust then charge your enemies

I never play as UNSC, only covies...but my buds are all UNSC. One of them is a defensive expert...he uses Cobras. Cobras are one of the best units in the game when deployed. People just don't know how to use them.

And the Locusts? Weak as hell. If yall tried to pull that trick with One Scarab and the rest Locusts, we would tear you apart.

• 1 month later...

I never play as UNSC, only covies...but my buds are all UNSC. One of them is a defensive expert...he uses Cobras. Cobras are one of the best units in the game when deployed. People just don't know how to use them.

And the Locusts? Weak as hell. If yall tried to pull that trick with One Scarab and the rest Locusts, we would tear you apart.

I once killed a scarab with nothing but a full army of lucusts, fully upgraded and using overcharge. i ended up having about 5 locusts left by the time the scarab died lol