I pronounce you (myself*) dedicated.

So yea, this right here is my 500th post, making myself a dedicated member. I was wondering if just should be a regular common post or a nice quality one. So I thought and though and I decided to do this. A history lesson of my membership. So yea, YOLO.

Usually, I don't interact with other people through the computer that I don't know in person, and not making me stick around as much because of that. This site was different though. I joined August of 2011, didn't start doing anything until December? yes. During that time (with the horrific username of "I Will Cum for 343") I observed the shout box and looked at posts. Everyone seemed very friendly, so I decided to use the shout box and post myself (YOLO). Eventually I started to meet people and make friends.

So yea, here you have a very brief and vague story of how I became about in this forum. I stopped it here because it's Sunday and I am lazy, apologies. Now one last thing, I will like to compliment Twam in creating and maintaining such a wonderful forum I enjoy very much. Also the rest of the members too for being awesome haha.

P.S. :good: thumbs up for double YOLO [or will you rather have a brohoof (\ ]?

• Like 1