Anybody else agree that 343 destroyed halo?

Gobblekin

I have spent from the start of January 2012 - Now, asking friends and random's about what they prefer (All were Legend - Inheritor, so leaving out noobs). Turned out to be about %10 said they do not care, %15 tell me they say they like them and the other heap of players, the %75 say BUNGIE! Should we as halo players stand up for our rights. Halo is strategic and has to be played with skill. It takes skill to pilot a banshee, it take skill to properly drive/ride any vehicle. The DMR needs skill, and so does the sniper. Every weapon needs some form of skill which 343 is taking away from us. Even armour lock needs skill for christ sake! This new way of playing halo just destroyed the game. My friends have now turned to either Gears of War, COD or Battlefield. The old way of playing was what separated us Halo players from the COD players. We need some sort of solution. I am not saying Halo 4 will be bad, but if this TU or whatever else they added goes into Halo 4, then at least make a new list of gametypes the same but without the modded damage tables and other bad stuff. Keep Halo original!!!!!

I don't think they destroyed it, I think they just made it diffrent. But yes in some ways. I don't like it ,they took out sangheili which I was allways one when I got the chance ,nag at me if you like but I actually like amour lock , yes I know there is lots of noobs that use it but if you use it right you can rank up some kills with it. I don't think they destroyed it I think they just made it a little diffrent than it was before , diffrent is not bad and if you say it's more like CoD ,well let's put it this way halo came out before CoD so CoD in the first place copied halo

this only my opinion so don't take offence please :)

I have spent from the start of January 2012 - Now, asking friends and random's about what they prefer (All were Legend - Inheritor, so leaving out noobs). Turned out to be about %10 said they do not care, %15 tell me they say they like them and the other heap of players, the %75 say BUNGIE! Should we as halo players stand up for our rights. Halo is strategic and has to be played with skill. It takes skill to pilot a banshee, it take skill to properly drive/ride any vehicle. The DMR needs skill, and so does the sniper. Every weapon needs some form of skill which 343 is taking away from us. Even armour lock needs skill for christ sake! This new way of playing halo just destroyed the game. My friends have now turned to either Gears of War, COD or Battlefield. The old way of playing was what separated us Halo players from the COD players. We need some sort of solution. I am not saying Halo 4 will be bad, but if this TU or whatever else they added goes into Halo 4, then at least make a new list of gametypes the same but without the modded damage tables and other bad stuff. Keep Halo original!!!!!

i can't see how 343 ruined halo i think they fixed the mess bungie did on the armorlock (make it less OP) and halo 4 looks more than awesome, no negative thoughts here

Another, yet again. Unacceptable!

Why are you creating accounts just to complain? I'm glad you have half of January to waste asking friends whether they like Halo 4 just to come here and complain when no-one cares. It is pointless and a waste of time. Go and complain to someone who cares, we certainly do not.

You waste time writing complaints when it gets you a bad reputation and it matters to no-one. We're here to make this into a great community for the future, and to provide a stable home for people to talk and discuss topics that they enjoy, and here you are complaining about a game that isn't even out.

I was like that; arrogant and blind. But then I opened my eyes and saw the truth, like you should.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

343 absolutely did NOT destroy halo. They enhanced it.

And just you remember, none of us would even be here without 343. There would be no more halo if it wasn't for 343. Also remember, the majority of 343 is made up of bungie employees. So, you're meaning to tell me... You're basically saying you're hating a company just for a different name. That pretty much what you're doing.

They have made halo better than it has ever been.

Another, yet again. Unacceptable!

Why are you creating accounts just to complain? I'm glad you have half of January to waste asking friends whether they like Halo 4 just to come here and complain when no-one cares. It is pointless and a waste of time. Go and complain to someone who cares, we certainly do not.

You waste time writing complaints when it gets you a bad reputation and it matters to no-one. We're here to make this into a great community for the future, and to provide a stable home for people to talk and discuss topics that they enjoy, and here you are complaining about a game that isn't even out.

I was like that; arrogant and blind. But then I opened my eyes and saw the truth, like you should.

I remember being the one to convert you :D way back when it was announced there would be no elites in matchmaking.

Also remember, the majority of 343 is made up of bungie employees.

All the people hating on 343i i've ever known don't seem to understand this. They're like: "OMG there is no more Bungie Halo will suck 343 go to hell" ...and maybe they've only played Reach...

1. Wrong place for this

2. 343i is making their own spin on Halo,( frankly I feel they are in a very similiar way with Bungie and Bungie became to lazy to continue to help Halo towards the end)

3. The way that 343i is going right now, I feel Halo will be larger than ever before

All the people hating on 343i i've ever known don't seem to understand this. They're like: "OMG there is no more Bungie Halo will suck 343 go to hell" ...and maybe they've only played Reach...

I've been with Halo since the original CE... in fact it is mainly the veterans saying this stuff.

I've been with Halo since the original CE... in fact it is mainly the veterans saying this stuff.

Mainly. I don't give a **** about multy. CE didn't even have the multy, at the beginning. They can make whatever they like with the multy, i occasionally play it. This is my opinion, and i have nothing to argue with you about the multy, but don't say 343i ruined Halo. At least, not before you played Halo 4.

Mainly. I don't give a **** about multy. CE didn't even have the multy, at the beginning. They can make whatever they like with the multy, i occasionally play it. This is my opinion, and i have nothing to argue with you about the multy, but don't say 343i ruined Halo. At least, not before you played Halo 4.

I didn't say the franchise is ruined, Halo Reach is ruined.

Guest FreeSETHMAN

i can't see how 343 ruined halo i think they fixed the mess bungie did on the armorlock (make it less OP) and halo 4 looks more than awesome, no negative thoughts here

Do you type in the same color as me?

343 Is full of former Bungie employees

wrong only a few members from bungie went over too 343

https://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=64682905&postRepeater1-p=1

http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=61357285&postRepeater1-p=1

scroll down and look for Achronos' post in both threads and he pretty much says so

• Like 1

Also remember, the majority of 343 is made up of bungie employees.

Just to make clear.

There is only 3 full ex-Bungie in 343 industries; 6 in total.

Only 6 people worked in Bungie, the others 244 are not from Bungie, but from others AAA studios, like Pandemia, Guerrilla, Metroid, Pixar, Treyarch, etc.

http://www.giantbomb.com/343-industries/65-6753/

The only good thing of CoD, is the zombies mode, and his creator is in 343 industries :D