Anybody else agree that 343 destroyed halo?

Gobblekin

Hey, you aint even played Halo 4 yet, give 343 a chance before you start causing a bangarang about it (you dont knoiw what it means? look it up).

listen, Halo reach was not the best game anywayi think that bungie had started to loose their touch with Halo and thats why tehy desided to hand it over to 343 because the recognised this. all that 343 did to Reach was take away a few playlists and you deside to start to deside they are a bad company. Its bungies fault ina scence that this happened TBH, i mean they created the playlists and if they weren't created no-one would know any better.

Give 343 a chance dude. Have you not seen what they have done so far with H4?

I've been with Halo since the original CE... in fact it is mainly the veterans saying this stuff.

What veterans? The only time I hear this on X-Box live is either from a squeaker or a scrub. Halo Reach wasn't "ruined" by 343i. Halo Reach was made for BKs. Reach is a broken game that was barely playable enough that people would play it.

It wasn't 343i that destroyed the "We all start on equal footing" that Halo CE to Halo 3 had. It wasn't 343i that invented armor abilities that you SPAWN with rather than having to go across the map and pick up. It wasn't 343i that screwed up the TS system so that Recruits can be paired against Inheritors. It wasn't 343i that put a giant gaping hole in the Canon by creating new characters without even bothering to fact check and then said, "Oh screw everything that everyone that's contributed to the Haloverse has done so far, the games are canon not the books." It wasn't 343i that begged for Zero Bloom and AL nerfing and melee bleedthrough. It wasn't 343i that insisted that they consolidate the playlists so that we can find games every day. It wasn't 343i that begged for TU playlists.

All of that can be blamed on Bungie and the community. The only thing 343i has done with Halo Reach is listen to complaints and try to right some wrongs that Bungie did. Everything that 343i has done with Reach came STRAIGHT from the community. Not a single bit of it did they decide to do on their own. They read forum posts, made some polls, and did what everyone asked. Even the monthly updates are changes that the community has asked for. And every month, it's the same thing. "This update sucks! 343i ruined Halo!" Even though a few months previously everyone was saying, "We need this thing that next month we are going to say it sucks! Please 343i, think of Halo! This will make Reach so much better!" People just want something to whine about.

And they will find stuff to whine about in H4 as well. Even if 343i manages to make an absolutely perfect game, people will whine about the friggin box-art. Or the disc size. Or DLC.

Unfortunately, people have gotten used to armor abilities in Halo from playing Reach for the past few years, so we probably won't ever see a return to spawning on equal grounds. And even if we DID see a return to it, the uproar from people like your "friends" who just seem to want to find something to complain about would be enormous. We can be certain that if they did get rid of AA's, that people would say something like, "343i got rid of Armor Abilities! They ruined Halo by making it so where every noob gets the same weapons that I use and I can't jetpack over them and waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

Friggin pathetic.

• Like 3