The Gravemind is Not What You Think it Is

Did4ct

Very interesting theory! This could be in Halo: Anniversary section I think. If that is true, and it's something 343 are hiding at the moment! This could lead to maybe a new Halo games campaign story. That would be good. You've made me wan't to read the books: and I hate reading, except from probably Halo Books! I've read Halo: The Flood. It was good.

Halo 7-9 will probably delve into the Precursors. For now, I agree with AnimeAddict in that the Didact will be the primary antagonist for the remainder of the Reclaimer trilogy.

Well, thats also IF they decide to carry it that far.IF they do I just hope they keep it fresh and dont slowly drive it to the ground like what has happen with alot of other games

Well, thats also IF they decide to carry it that far.IF they do I just hope they keep it fresh and dont slowly drive it to the ground like what has happen with alot of other games

I don't think they will. I think 343 used the Ur-Didact in Halo 4 to introduce us to the forerunners and their story before they bring in the return of the flood and the precursors. The books and terminals deal with too much for Halo 5 & 6 to only focus on the Didact as the enemy. Plus, it wouldn't be Halo if it didn't revolve around the flood.

thats not true remember Halo was originally base around the war between the Covenant and the Humans. While that war has ended its not to be ignored that there is probabbly a faction of Covenant do want to continue the war even within the elites

You're right when talking about the games other than 1 2 & 3, but in all fairness while the war against the covenant is obviously huge, they are fighting over the release of the flood and detonation of the halos, which were designed to destroy the flood. The series is called Halo and in my opinion, the conflict revolves around the flood

I'm not sure what I liked more; that theory or your signature quoting Johnson...

"Oh, I know what the ladies like"

You're right when talking about the games other than 1 2 & 3, but in all fairness while the war against the covenant is obviously huge, they are fighting over the release of the flood and detonation of the halos, which were designed to destroy the flood. The series is called Halo and in my opinion, the conflict revolves around the flood

Still with the detonation of the Ark they put a end to the flood as far as we know but obviously just one spore is enough to regenerate as we have seen XD