Halo 4 Cryptic messages

go to espn.com http://espn.go.com/ at the top there is a banner advertising halo 4 with a montage wait until a video appears that allows you to watch it, click on the video and the halo 4 live action trailer will play, while its playing stuff on the screen shakes about and weird text and numbers flash on the page. Im not sure what it means but i think the reason that its on espn.com is that the halo trailer was played in the commercial break of the NBA finals. Check it out.

someone from halo.bungie.org was able to capture some of the text and numbers

http://carnage.bungi...pl?read=1143538

!attach act drop

,{"gameId":39598,"date":"201205

22060000","home":{name":"S.

Mirza","score":"1

!diag proc 10

i have been looking through peoples posts on halo.bungie.org and someone has come up with this

!diag proc 10

probe terminal proc 10

rogue proc 10

proc 7 8 9

linvntry terminal

thanksshk terminal

d!D@cT

!attach act drop

38XUI¶¶ aos . 299 .

clean !splotch control

!bite rogue pro 1 recurse

§200 sdkue

94. ssdd a s--------

again going through the posts some one said this

The text shown in various places is... odd.

These strings are in the SWF itself:

s et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur

So8ii aspoke qpdkv disofasddddddd

Cras mattis imperdiet est, quis pharetra sdr3

Curae; In tempor pulvinar felis in ves

Maecenas tincidunt vehicula est, vitae condim

imperdiet felis sit amet mauris dignissim

oque penatibus et magnis dis parturient r35

Curabitur sagittis quam vel nisl cas37 jj6-fdd

scelerisque faucibus. In auctor leo eu sapien

Ut sollicitudin neque

faucibus neque accumsan. Ut convallis sagittis

Proin suscipit malesuada elementum.

a justo. Vestibulum dapibus aliqu

thats latin and when translated it said this

s is reliable and the mountains, shall be born

So8ii aspoke qpdkv disofasddddddd

Read more here is, who is here sdr3

Care, the more time your in your

Read more vehicles is, the conditions of life

combined it here View results

She is fifth on investigating and resolving r35

Link, or more than cas37 jj6-fdd

your throat. The author of a Blog

Instructional or

here or here. Product arrows

Add your comment here.

whenever possible. Read any of

but it dosnt make much sense

edit: ok i used a different translator and got this

s and magnis rich parturient Mons nascetur So8ii to carry off qpdkv disofasddddddd Tomorrow mattis imperdiet is , anyone a quiver sdr3 Management ; Upon transitory dust lucky upon ves Maecenas tincidunt conveyance is , life to agree imperdiet lucky he is amet mauris dignissim oque penatibus and magnis rich parturient r35 Curabitur sagittis how or nisl fdd crime faucibus. Upon person responsible lion good wise When concern worthless faucibus worthless to add to a heap. When to grow strong sagittis Consequently to raise up malesuada first principle. a equity. Vestibulum seneschal some

the part i highlighted seems interesting still not sure what it means though

edit: ok so when the text above is tanslated again this is what we get

s become large and easy to carry off a mountain born So8ii qpdkv disofasddddddd Tomorrow the real estate here, anyone from or who sdr3 Management; Upon transitory Lucky Dust upon your conveyance he's here, he is screwed to Thee here's Lucky's fifth most important and become more She r35 link building or how you fdd crime here. Upon the person responsible that not wise Good When your interests worthless worthless to add to the heap. Consequently, settled down to grow strong arrows to raise up more first beginning. from equity. Navigate Our ​​seneschal

heres a video of it all

and heres the same video slowed down

Edited by adamj004
  • Like 3

This is a pain. I can't view the text popping up more than once now. I thought the very first image that popped up and was gone in a split second looked like it had a face in it, though. Need to find a way to view again....!

Starting with the first line, it says drop, so it may be a spartan calling in for a drop or a random weapon drop. In the second line Game ID will be the ID of the your Spartan or the Match in War Rooms, the date will obviously be the date for when it happened. I was also trying to figure out a date but i couldn't figure it out. I was thinking DD/MM/YY but it'll be in the year '05. The quotation marks for the date ends at those 00's tho. So the date set is 20120522060000, maybe? <- notice it starts with a 2012 though. On the third line I have no idea what home means, and the name is S. Mirza, might be a spartan but in the real world...she s a tennis player...and on the same line it says score 1 and all so it'll be giving the score for War Rooms. For the Last line it says diag and I translated that into dialogue. So when your team wins or losses, you know how it say like VICTORY or DEFEAT on your screen? It can be that.

So yea those are my thoughts about it, if it's not that then it is probably ESPN telling everyone S. Mirza's score in her tennis match which is 1. lol

• Like 1

ok just noticed something the symbol that appears at the end isnt the didacts symbol, its different from the one at the end of the trailer

it hasnt got the dash underneath it or even above it since it turns upside down in the trailer

2cqfxuq.jpg

now heres the one from the trailer with the dash

Didact_symbol.jpg

• Like 1

Could it possibly be related to the Libraian? I will look in my Halo Encyclopedia and all over everywhere. I would love to help with this. Maybe this is like a wierd continuation of what happened on bungie.net with AdjutantReflex all those years ago except its on other websites and stuff. But i don't know. I will be able to think better when I wake up in the morning.

EDIT: Nevermind. The Librarian's symbol is a cyan color. and is totally different.

I'm not sure but doesn't this symbol represent the forerunner technology? I remember in the live action trailer when the requiem is draining the power from Infinity (the red wave of light) there is a woman speaking to her husband on a monitor, and as the wave gets closer it begins to becomes laggy and then cuts transmissions, as the wave passes by the monitor you can see this symbol being displayed on it but only for a split second.

Sorry about the big picture.

Didact_symbol.jpg

I'm not sure but doesn't this symbol represent the forerunner technology? I remember in the live action trailer when the requiem is draining the power from Infinity (the red wave of light) there is a woman speaking to her husband on a monitor, and as the wave gets closer it begins to becomes laggy and then cuts transmissions, as the wave passes by the monitor you can see this symbol being displayed on it but only for a split second.

Sorry about the big picture.

Didact_symbol.jpg

no thats the didacts symbol not sure what symbol represents forerunner technology or if there even is one

!attach act drop

!diag proc 10

THE ILLUMINATI

NEW WORLD ORDER

IT ALL MAKES SENSE

How did you get those numbers. Until you explain it, its not the Illuminati. I don't think it would be anyways. And I looked all over the Halo Wikipedia and didn't find anything. I will continue to read in my Halo Encyclopedia about the Forerunners. Maybe reading that will help. I shall return later with what I have discovered. This is indeed the most interesting topic to me so far.

I would translate this as match info (like when you check your previous match stats)

!attach act drop

!diag proc 10

"!attatch act drop" is attaching a text to drop into the screen I would presume

",{"gameId":39598,"date":"201205" I believe could be the date of the match and game type

Then "Mirza","score":"1" is your name and score and "!diag proc 10" is once again a text edit command

ok just noticed something the symbol that appears at the end isnt the didacts symbol, its different from the one at the end of the trailer

it hasnt got the dash underneath it or even above it since it turns upside down in the trailer

2cqfxuq.jpg

I noticed that the first time I watched the video. I've been trying to figure it out ever since. It's possible that this particular symbol belongs to the new Monitor (or the big ball that I believe to be a monitor that serves the Didact) and the rotated, filled in version of the Didact's symbol belongs to Faber.

I noticed that the first time I watched the video. I've been trying to figure it out ever since. It's possible that this particular symbol belongs to the new Monitor (or the big ball that I believe to be a monitor that serves the Didact) and the rotated, filled in version of the Didact's symbol belongs to Faber.

That is a very good interpretation. But we wtill have not the slightest clue. I could not find anything of great value that could possibly help this investigation. Perhaps 343i made a mistake or something in the advertisement. Or maybe it is a new Forerunner something another. I don't know.

• 4 weeks later...