Xbox 720 the 'inside' exclusive - Apparently due for release late 2013

Lazmarr

I say its legit, think about it, realase date christmas 2013. And I hope they make xbox live free, so my family can enjoy it with me. Not like now, they dont have money to pay xbox live so they cant enjoy it concluding in them not liking me playing it alot.

LIKE IF U AGREE.

I don't mind paying for Xbox live, I think it's priced accordingly. I wouldn't mind it being free, but aslong as they keep the security the same, other than that I'm happy to pay what I pay now.

The only thing I don't want about the new consoles is me losing all of my stuff. I have spent hundreds of dollars on the XBL marketplace buying Banjo-Kazooie, Ninja Gaiden Black, ect. Does this mean with the next gen all of my arcade games and Xbox originals disappear and there was no point in buying them? Will we be able to play 360 games online while in party chat and such? These little things slightly scare me because of all of the accessories, arcade games, ect. I sort of don't want to leave the Xbox, although I'm not doubting how awesome this next one is going to be. I should probably start selling all of my stuff for the 360 before the November of 2013.

I don't think, but I may be wrong, that all of our DLC that we have will just dissapear. I think that they will make most, if not all, of the XBL Arcade and DLC titles fully compatible with the 720.

I don't think, but I may be wrong, that all of our DLC that we have will just dissapear. I think that they will make most, if not all, of the XBL Arcade and DLC titles fully compatible with the 720.

That sounds reassuring. Map packs may not matter so much, but my full arcade games going away would really bother, especially considering how Banjo Kazooie is one of my favorite games of all time. I just hope we can do party chat while playing 360 games, because if not, Halo 4 seems like a waste.

Apparently it has built in Kinect 2 :o

Personally, I don't think it will be 'built in', but maybe it will be supplied with the new Xbox.

I heard a rumour that all games are going to be on the XBLA and that discs were going to be scrapped. What about the people who just play campain offline...

I don't think they will make it so that all the games are Downloadable, what about the people who don't have access to the internet? It would be a bad buisness move for MS, perhaps they will have another 'Games on Demand' sort of thing, where if you want, you can instead of going out to buy the latest games, you can buy them straight from the marketplace.

im pretty sure its called the XBox 720

but no matter what its called, it will be awesome im sure. they can call it Boom. just "BOOM" and it would STILL be amazing lol

i personally would call it the XBOX Mi Gusta lol

just as long as they dont call it the PS3, im sure everything will be just fine ;-)

750 hdd sounds about right but a opteron chip? i don't think so,more like a bulldozer,it would be better if they went with the i5's and put a 3gig radeon or nvidia which is more important as the years go by that, 3 gig will definitely boost the game content,look at mass effect,takes too long between load outs that you end up almost falling off to sleep.8 gig as the game devs can utilize it as well

3 gig is a pipe dream probably just 1 gig and a cheap miniscule fan and a underpowered psu powerpack,the games will burn the system out giving you the red eye.

unless they do put in a 40 gig ssd to handle the outloads,they're cheap these days.

If it does come out next year then it's in major production now which means the hardware is locked from atleast two months ago?

Silly billy, they were saying that the processor may utilise AMD's Bulldozer like it is in the interlagos opteron series AMD CPU's, in other words the Opteron CPU's are Bulldozer. XP

The new xbox should have built in wireless, because we already pay for gold memberships. it would increase the amount of people on Xbox live subscriptions

The only built in wireless it could have is what's already supplied in the Xbox 360 S. It couldn't have a built in router, otherwise it would be silly and MS would have to pay for your internet.

• 1 month later...

Silly billy, they were saying that the processor may utilise AMD's Bulldozer like it is in the interlagos opteron series AMD CPU's, in other words the Opteron CPU's are Bulldozer. XP

The only built in wireless it could have is what's already supplied in the Xbox 360 S. It couldn't have a built in router, otherwise it would be silly and MS would have to pay for your internet.

Damn that makes me feel resplendent,stupid me.

The i5 2500 or later is the more obvious choice,the bulldozer isn't that much different than my 1090 BE,longevity and smaller and more power efficient should be the course.

And most importantly, the color will be blue!

Okay actually, that might not really be the most important feature. But what i just read, i liked. Except for all the special words that i didn't understand. I'm not the most tech-savvy when it comes to this :D

Sounds epic anyways, all of it.

There's the Alien console but that is only for Pc games,MS should really pay attention to this otherwise it will be superceded by a group that will eventually catch the eye of the public and game devs,look what happened to Sony when the box came online.MS charge the devs too much,eventually things get too expensive and the payers go elsewhere.

• 3 weeks later...

It is all rumors yes, but you can't say "It definately will not come out in 2013".

It has not even been officially announced and 2012 is almost over, I can surely say "it definately will not come out in 2013" because practically all the time, they announce new consoles like a year/year and a half before they are released.

On top of it all, these are ALL rumours, which means the "Xbox 720" doesn't actually exist.

Actually your missing the point. Dev consoles have landed onto.developers that much I can confirm. The 640 logical processor support is not real tbough. The only Microsoft product that can currently fully support that many logicals is.Server 2012. The main point of a new console is.not the hardware. Dev use low.ended prelim specs for development, but the real.dev item that is.important is the software architecture. All the next gen libraries are already developed and can be developed on any low.or mid spec console that can support it. Remember,.dev consoles get upgraded along with the software. Retail.consoles however do not support upgrading beyond kernel.revisions