Hello everyone and welcome! I am currently the representitive for the clan Honor Bound Alliance, or HBA, for short. We are a dedicated clan that is in for fun and for competition. We have clan training sessions so that you can rank up quickly and if you mess up, we will tell you what you did wrong and how to improve to get better not only in the clan, but at gaming in general. We are a fairly new clan with almost 50 members to date and still counting everyday! We also have clan battles. But onlywithin our clan currently to judge how well our members are in general. If you are good, you can expect to rank up quickly. Here are some tips on ranking up in the clan.

1. Be active. Don't join just to be apart of something.

2. Be loyal. Don't join and then leave to go to another clan and then leave that one saying you want to join back. You will have one chance to join back after the first time you leave. After that, you will be permanantly banned from the clan.

3. Go to clan training sessions. These are more importamt than you think.

4. Go to clan battles. These also are important, and they are very fun!

5. Go to clan meetings. These are highly important.

6. Recruit more members. The more you recruit, the higher your rank is!

That's pretty much it. So don't be shy or afraid that you are too bad at gaming to be apart of HBA. Becuase you're not. We can help. And we don't care about your rank or your age. Just don't get on our nerves if you have a squeeky voice (no offense). So if you want to join, post below, send me a message on Xbox LIVE, and send me a friend request.

And don't forget that now until June 30 is an automatic rank up to Corporal! This saves you two training sessions!

Look dude i am sorry i was just look around and do not call a failure if you do not know anything so ya get your facts strait b4 you say anything because if you don't then just be quiet

I am sorry than. Its just that you must be failures because no one likes you. The only ok thing i see about KSI is KSI United. Eveything else is stupid and too restrictful. And from the words of someone on this site "they nag about everything!"

By the way, I will be no longer be apart of the Honor Bound Alliance as of July 10. I will be started another more organized and respectful clan called the EPIX Gaming Nation, or EPIX Nation. Whatever you wish to call it.

I will have advertisements soon.

Why do you insist on being such a vile person in this thread. All I wanted to do was advertise a clan and then you had to go and comment being a smartass in it saying, "WOw that um sounds cool but i am part of a gaming community sorry" If you did not wish to join then you did not have to post. Its just that simple. Don't turn yourself into an even bigger douschbag. I'm sure you already get hatemail for being apart of a KSI related thing. Do not post in my clan recruitments again or else I will tell the moderators for harrassing me. I don't like smartmouths posting in my topics.

And by the way, there was no need for you to post again after me advertising my clan because the Honor Bound Alliance is led by a terrible leader and he is gone and he has caused a lot of people to leave and everything else.

So please tell me in a private message, what was your reason for posting "OK bro whatever helps you sleep at night"

Also, I am not your, or anyone else's, bro. DO NOT comment on any of my threads again.

He was not complimenting my thread otherwise there would have been no need to add "WOw um." It irritates me how stupid people look at things. Apparently none of you know what a smartmouth sounds like. He sounds exactly like one. And KSI is a failure. Or at least Global is. and everything else about them! They wouldn't be so bad if KSi didn't have a thousand different branches and would learn to have some fun every once in a while. If you have to blink, you need permission to do so. Thats how bad they are. You know what? I feel like I will get that argueing award soon. hahaha I love argueing.

This is the most ridiculous thread ever. I wish you could "dis-like" something.

This whole thing should probably be posted under: "Clans you probably want nothing to do with."

And by the way, like I said to him. There is no need for you to post that. If you don't want to join or say something productive. Don't say anything at all. You didn't have to say anything. You could have said it to yourself and then went on to another forum topic. It's just that simple. But unfortunantly there are ignorant people in this world that will do things like that. Everyone will face criticism and they will have to learn to take it. But there is no need for you to be off the subject by saying "This is the most ridiculous thread ever." Quit ruining everyone's fun and go to another topic.

So let us stop this madness. I do not wish to continue this. Good night to you all.

~~~~~SUBJECT TERMINATED~~~~~

And by the way, like I said to him. There is no need for you to post that. If you don't want to join or say something productive. Don't say anything at all. You didn't have to say anything. You could have said it to yourself and then went on to another forum topic. It's just that simple. But unfortunantly there are ignorant people in this world that will do things like that. Everyone will face criticism and they will have to learn to take it. But there is no need for you to be off the subject by saying "This is the most ridiculous thread ever." Quit ruining everyone's fun and go to another topic.

So let us stop this madness. I do not wish to continue this. Good night to you all.

I can see that you are right, and that I am wrong. I apologize for any transgressions I may have made. You are clearly a wise, rash individual, and I acted on stupid, impulsive empotions. Please forgive me.

First of all, I am not pissed like a 10 year old. Second, I am not insulting him. I am insulting all of KSI as a whole by calling them failures. Third, as I said before, you are ignorant for posting something that didn't need to be posted. And like you said, Freedom of Speech is a heck of a thing. I but simply got ticked because he was being a smartmouth. He could have made this a lot easier by telling me that he did not mean it in a smart way. He could have said that it was a compliment and I would have been fine with it and I would not have gone off at him so much. I am going off at you because you continue to post ignorant things. There is no need whatsoever to post in a topic. This is ridiculous. I wish there was a dis-like button. There is no need to say that. That's like me going around to every topic I hate and saying the exact words you said. Then everyone would get ticked off at me because I was being ignorant. And I am not the only one in this world that would tell you that that was a no-need. Now as I said before,

I didn't attack him. He is the one who started it with a smartmouth comment. Get your facts straight, friend.

Also, I am threatening to tell the moderators because being a smartass in every comment is harrasment. I didn't threaten him because he was posting in my topic. If I did threaten him like that to begin with like a little kid would do, I would have threatened you also. Think about what YOU are saying my friend. Because it IS wrong.

One more thing, acting like this when I am older and have a job. Will get me everyewhere. You want to know why?

Because the first time someone f***s up and doesn't realize it. I will say something and if he wishes to argue, I will argue with him to explain why he is wrong just as I am doing to you.

And thank you Prometheon Knight for not posting anymore smartmouth comments. It's nice to know that at least some KSI folk can have respect for someone sometimes.

I told him not to post in anymore of my clan ads again. Not everytime he posts in a topic I am in or a topic I made.

Once again, get your facts striaght.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SUBJECT TERMINATED~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

photo-6712.png?_r=0 Posted Spectral Jester on 13 June 2012 - 01:44 AM

All Members Please Note

I feel I have to post this, after an eventful evening within the forums, and re-iterate what is already in the forum rules.

Bad Language / Cursing / Swearing / Bullying / Harassment of members within the forum and in the Shoutbox is not allowed.

I know 99.9% of members are aware of this, and do look out for each other which is what makes this a community as opposed to a forum.

If you come up against this do not retaliate back, simply report and move on / ignore it.

Do not get sucked into it, as 2 wrongs do not make a right, by retaliating you are making yourself no better than the person who is doing it to you, show your better than that.

Members / Moderators / Admin we all work really hard to make this place a happy place, where people are free to give there opinions, there's no such thing as a wrong opinion, its merely a difference of opinion, something to discuss.

For most of you, reading this its a waste of time, and for that I apologise, but after the last 12 hours I feel it is necessary to put the point across

Thank you for your time

Jester

I would like to apoligize. I will stop now only because of the underlined section. And I have believed in this for a long time. I apoligize to you and to everyone else. But I will still hold my ground.