• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Abendodcatoed
Guest Abendodcatoed
Guest Abendodcatoed
Guest Lelfplaycle

lity at all. October 16, 2010 at 4:57 pm 178 Josh says: I have been dealing with depression since I was 14 years old and my doctors told me I have bi polar disorder. Inever wanted to believe I have a disabilitie as I would think that's giving into failure. But, I can longer cope with working, and as much as I want to move on with my life, i'm stuck. I am finally considering applying for disabilitie benefits through the government. I just don't know what else to do, has anyone else applied for disabilitie benefits in Canada? How does it work and how long does it take? October 16, 2010 at 9:52 pm 179 Michele says: I often wonder where does it all begin. Was it the stress of a job at work? Was it the way my husband demeaned me about something? Was it my kids yelling and bickering? Was it my mom's nagging? Who knows. I'm in a hole and no one can seem to pull me out. My job has authentic soccer jerseys denied my disability. My husband has negated my feelings. My kids watch me cry. My mom is scared. Most days I want to fall over and DIE! Today for instance 8230 a car went to run me off the road and had my daughter not been in the car with me it would have been the perfect opportunity to 8216 over correct' or whatever. I love my children but the love doesn't feel like it's enough anymore 8230 enough to keep me here. Oh 8230 and since y disability claim through work has been denied all I ever hear from my husband is how I'm screwing the family over. Maybe the DEATH BENEFIT WILL PAY THE BILLS! November 2, 2010 at 11:00 pm 180 Dani says: I am so grateful for this blog. cheap jerseys wholesale I have been out of work for two days this week now. Keep having visions of jumping off a very high building or bridge. Suffering with major depression for years. Financially strapped. If I stop going to work will not have money to pay the bills. If I go to work will look like an idiot and have to answer too many questions. Sixth job I've had this year. Can't seem to get it together. God doesn't answer my prayers. Just keep begging h

Article from:

http://www.fireglassart.com/addguest.html

Guest Karfpeermacex
Guest Karfpeermacex
Guest FluivySleerie
Guest Karfpeermacex
Guest FluivySleerie
Guest FluivySleerie
Guest Unlocrano
Guest Toommaglami
Guest Toommaglami
Guest Unlocrano