Here a Look at Halo 4 Scorpion

Wes Stone501

I actually really liked the Falcon, I also wish they would have the Longsword back in cinematics and stuff. The scorpion and Wraith are staples, not surprising both are returning. Hopefully the revanant will return as well.

I liked the revvie it was a perfect combuination of speed and power. But it did get abit annoying when you're in a warthog and the revvi flips you out =.=

I like the falcon/hornet cross of a vehicle. I just hope it keeps an open body because some of my best halo moments were rockets being fired through the side of my falcon sitting their on the guns. Gets my blood pumping when i think about it haha. I just wanna drive the Infinity hehe :laughing:

The hornets were alright cus the driver could actually defend himself and not have to relie on two turret gunners, he had machine guns and rockets so it was pretty effective. The Falcon would be a lot better if the driver had somesort of defence incase his gunners bail or get killed.

Anyway...Personally i think the scorpian is underpowered and should be upgraded with a canister shell and a second main gun xD

Warthog drives have to depend on the gunner to defend them and they do call the falcon the warthog in the sky.