Here a Look at Halo 4 Scorpion

Wes Stone501

It is overpowered, but you can't just throw it out of Multiplayer (War Games)

...or maybe you can, I dunno. Either way, I still want it to remain in Forge.

Yeah, it should remain in forge, but it is overpowered in matchmaking.

They just need to balance it a bit more...I personally think the only thing which needs fixing is the turret rotation, vertically and horizontally. The Reach Scorp can track almost any vehicle in the game with its rotation rate, including Banshess.

It also needs to have less durability if it's going to stay in matchmaking. Any half-decent team can easily keep a scorpion going throughout an entire match, which is a problem when playing with randoms or on maps with only one scorpion.

Well it is a high tech tank... I think the way to balance it is to increase the effectiveness of the wraith, because the wraith is to hard to aim to be effective. They should add a lock on or somthing

Making another vehicle more powerful will only result in two overpowered vehicles.

Make the wraith more powerful along with the armor penetration of banshee bombs

The Banshee is almost as bad as the Scorpion when it comes to being overpowered.

Awesome, like the flying vehicles in the background.

Also, if you can't kill a scorpion, use a plasma pistol. Or grendades. Or just run up to it, it can only aim in one direction at once, and the rotaions isn't particularly fast. The thing is a sitting duck in Reach, it's harder to kill a banshee, as for that you need an EMP weapon, as opposed to it being helpful.

Looks like they're using a lot of Reach vehicle models

They were pretty damn awesome....

But no, most are different, some slightly, a lot drastically. I think we saw an evolution of the Elephant in the trailer (someone please correct me if I am wrong), the ghost has a new colour scheme (look at the jets in the trailer),

Besides, Reach was meant to be the hub of all humanities technological hopes, so it only makes sense that the prototypes have become the norm. Not sure about the reasoning on keeping the Reach-esque banshee style model, but I have to admit, I like it.

Im glad we have falcon back but I just hope we get pelicans... I doubt it though. I would also like to see some of the vehicle from Halo Wars make at least a cameo

im sure pelicans will be back in tehe game just not drivable. Nice find weston its good to see the infinity up and strengthens the statement of spartan ops taking place after the events of halo 4 (6 months).

I hope that the Scorpion stays out of multiplayer. It's fun to use, but should remain campaign only.

Why are people complaining about the Scorpion being OP? First, it's only in BTB and Invasion, and not even in all BTB maps. Secondly, the only vehicle that you can call OP in Reach is the damned Banshee (you realize that you can kill a scorpion with a pistol right? As well as with any other weapon in the game). Thirdly, it's a tank. Tank = OP. If you don't want to get pwnd by it, don't play the playlists it's in. Alternatively, you can get into it. Also alternatively, you can make sure someone who knows what they are doing gets in it. Another alternative is to destroy the opposing team's scorpion before they get in it, and keep eyes on that area. If they take the scorpion out of matchmaking, there are going to be a lot of angry tank fans out there. Especially after that cardboard cut-out of a tank in Reach.

You want to talk about things they should take out of multiplayer, how about we go with the Banshee? It takes two shots from a Scorpion to take down a healthy Banshee, and two shots with a Banshee bomb to take out a healthy Scorpion. Basically, the Banshee is a tank that flies.

And what about the Wraith? It does just as much damage as the Scorpion plus doesn't have a straight line trajectory. Which means it can be fired from cover, making it VERY hard to kill. Not to mention the boost feature, which makes boarding one a tricky thing indeed. Pretty much have to sneak up behind it. Unlike a Scorpion, which is vulnerable from every angle to not only boarding but to every weapon on the map.

Hey, while we are at it, why not remove all of the vehicles and power weapons from Multiplayer Matchmaking? They all are OP, with most of them being one shot kill, and quite a few of them having splash damage. Not to mention the fact that with a rocket launcher you are a much smaller and sneakier target than a tank. With a sniper rifle you can one shot an enemy from a point on the map that they can't even tell where the shot came from. Not to mention ricochet. With the shotgun you can sit down in a high traffic area with active camo or armor lock and one shot people by the dozen. Same with the sword. With the grenade launcher you can bounce shots into people's faces killing them instantly. With the concussion rifle you can knock an opponent off of the map, and make sure that they can't kill you with a melee without even hitting them with the shot. The Spartan Laser can kill multiple enemies with one shot, as can the plasma launcher.

Not to mention that all of the weapons listed above can DEVASTATE a Scorpion, which is what people are claiming to be OP, right? Let's be fair here. If you take MY favorite thing out of the game, let's take yours as well.

As far as the original topic goes, the vehicles look good! :D

• Like 2