Headset advice

Seeing as both of my headsets for the 360 broke, I need to buy a new one. Does anyone have any recommendations or advice for me? I was thinking of getting the Turtle Beach Earforce X12 or X32. I don't have a lot of money, but I'd be willing to spend up to $100. I just want a headset that will last a while and won't break easy, has a good mic and speakers, and will let me hear myself and the other game sounds (shooting, explosions, etc. ) through the speakers.

I recommend the Tritton detonator headset, or any of the Tritton headsets (not the AX headsets, they are the old series).

I have the Tritton detonator, and it is the best headset I have gotten.

I forgot to mention, my brother has the x12's, although they are good, I find that the detonators are the best for the price, as they have the features that you desire.

Features of the headset

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qLbDwUTMjI

I have a pair of the X12's, and they're great. I don't have any issues with them, other than your ears getting hot from prolonged use. Game audio is clear, and chat is very clear, though can be loud at times. I've only used them in BF3 so far, but everything is very crisp sounding there, I'd assume they'd work well with Halo too.

If I had the choice (more like if I had the money), I'd have gone with the X32's, so if you can, spring for them. If not, the X12's are a good second choice for the price.