Your Highest kill count in 1 game ?

skummgummigubbe

Hi i just wounder what ur highest kill count and/ore KDR for one match

My highest KDR i 1 game was K 66 and D 3 end up in + 63K and it was an Living dead game

and the highest kill count i one game was 131 in Grifball, but i died 59 times but still with a KDR of 72

anf the worst game with bad KDR is i think - 20 to 25 i think

Personally i'd rather not say my KDR. I hate KDR

But my biggest kill in one match was 66 in Big Team Battle :P

Only because half the team was away..... so, i spawnkilled. I got like 5 killionaires, i think.

Edit: Well, for that match, i only died 2 times so K = 66 and D = 2 so +64K :P

I had 119 kills with 7 deaths in Halo 3 Big Team, it may still be on my fileshare. It was on Standoff Multiflag, my team held the last flag so we milked it. All in the hog baby, I actually have a friend that had over 200 kills on the same map and gametype. His tag is Mt Dew Crew if you wanna check his fileshare. I have had around 75 kills in multi team crazy king if the hog doesnt count. Man i love Halo 3.

Hide when infected? think most people do that to preserve there KD ratio, kind of spoils the game dont you think?

I actually find it funnier that people play Infection in order to make a good KD. Congrats, this proves you're good with bullets killing unarmed players.

I never hide when I'm a zombie, unless I have a trap going on haha.

I hit a 70 kill count in living dead before, I'm not sure if it was 70+ but i know it was in the 70's range, and I had like 4 deaths or something. (All I do is hide when I'm infected. :P)

This is a prime example of not playing the game, instead the player hides to make their stats look good. They don't support their team mates throughout the entire match. I have had team mates, friend or random, get their Running Riot and attempt to go hide some where to get a Perfection. Bad idea. Every single time I see it or hear them say, "Come cover me so I can get mt Perfection", I give them one chance to fight on or I betray them. I here the same people moan about AFKer's, quitters and boosters and turn around and pull these stunts. Just another sad commentary on how players ruin the experience of the game for others.

• Like 2

This is a prime example of not playing the game, instead the player hides to make their stats look good. They don't support their team mates throughout the entire match. I have had team mates, friend or random, get their Running Riot and attempt to go hide some where to get a Perfection. Bad idea. Every single time I see it or hear them say, "Come cover me so I can get mt Perfection", I give them one chance to fight on or I betray them. I here the same people moan about AFKer's, quitters and boosters and turn around and pull these stunts. Just another sad commentary on how players ruin the experience of the game for others.

^^Amen brother Dog^^

My highest kill count is a LEGIT 31 & 2, Team Swat. Happened only ONCE, but it felt good!!!

Only because half the team was away..... so, i spawnkilled. I got like 5 killionaires, i think.

KDR IS A MUST .89 isnt great but it isn't horrible dont be afraid to show it.

Just played against you, taught you a lesson for teabagging like a kid.