Greetings 343i Community forum! As we all know by now, Halo: The Master Chief Collection has had a terribly rocky launch and even to this day, over 4 months later, the game still suffers from numerous issues. Today I present to you the latest Halo movement: #FixMccCustoms. Matchmaking has finally had its chance to work as it should have after the latest update but since then, custom games and forge have still been left forgotten about with its own plethora of issues. This is not a complaint nor is it bashing towards 343 Industries, our only goal with this movement is to spread awareness to the public about the many issues relating to custom games and forge and to hopefully get them acknowledged and fixed by 343 Industries as soon as possible. Custom games and forge have been a very substantial part of Halo for many, many years and these issues in MCC basically render custom games virtually unplayable and the forge modes extremely difficult to work with.

This is #FixMccCustoms

Click here to view a public document which lists all known issues with custom games and forge

If we want to help get custom games and forge to work as intended without issues in MCC as soon as possible, we all must do our part and pitch in to help get these issues acknowledged and fixed by 343 Industries. You may take the steps detailed in the video description but even simply sharing this video in any way possible helps a lot. The current state of custom games and forge is greatly hurting many great Halo communities and content creators. We need custom games and forge in MCC to be fixed as soon as possible! So far, a couple of well known Halo channels and even websites and blogs have started to pick up this movement and hopefully everybody everybody else can too!

That's about it and I hope everybody can help by taking their part in this movement in some way possible. Thanks!

• Like 4

This has been greatly affecting our site as well. 

We've had to resort back to using the 360 in order to host some Halo playdates again. There was even a major lull in site gamenights from November up until March due all these issues. Heck we cant hosts contests either because of the lack of file sharing system. For now we have resorted to other games like Titanfall or Destiny but that just isnt the same as playing Clue on Halo 4 or Ghostbusters on Halo 3. 

Its nice to see all of us uniting under one banner to get 343i's attention. Lets stay confident and hope they fix it soon. 

Although sadly with the news of Halo:Online this might get foreshadowed just slightly while people are in rage about its Russian closed beta exclusivity. 

Dogspeed 343i 

In other news 343i still isnt that great in the PR Department. 

• Like 1

This has been greatly affecting our site as well. 

We've had to resort back to using the 360 in order to host some Halo playdates again. There was even a major lull in site gamenights from November up until March due all these issues. Heck we cant hosts contests either because of the lack of file sharing system. For now we have resorted to other games like Titanfall or Destiny but that just isnt the same as playing Clue on Halo 4 or Ghostbusters on Halo 3. 

Its nice to see all of us uniting under one banner to get 343i's attention. Lets stay confident and hope they fix it soon. 

Although sadly with the news of Halo:Online this might get foreshadowed just slightly while people are in rage about its Russian closed beta exclusivity. 

Dogspeed 343i 

In other news 343i still isnt that great in the PR Department. 

Yeah, its really unfortunate. Before MCC launched, I wanted to host a contest for the first time for Clue in H2A but due to the profound issues with customs and forge, I still haven't even been able to test Clue at all to see if it works/fun enough in H2A to be eligble for a contest. I cannot even host any custom games due to the fact that MCC makes party hosts always the network hosts and my connection is far too slow to handle more than 5 players in a game. Thanks for the support, hopefully customs and forge will be back to the way they were supposed to be soon! :)

I am a huge fan of forge and I would love to see the day 343 fixes these problems. I'm sure they're working their hardest

to fix any bugs, on a schedule. I look forward to whenever File Sharing is fixed up and integrated into the collection. File Share (and other fixes/tweaks) will surely be nothing but a benefit to the Halo community. We just gotta be patient.

• Like 1

We just gotta be patient.

I love custom games and forge with a passion but patience runs somewhat thin when these profound issues are destroying custom gaming & forging communities and friendships right before my eyes.  I'm not attacking 343 by any means when I say this but its been nearly 5 months now and custom games and forge have remained largely untouched. This movement's goal is to get them to focus on custom games and forge sooner than later as matchmaking has been their focus for very long.

If anybody has not done so already, watch the video in full and hopefully you will understand why. :)

• 4 weeks later...

The team can finally now look into the problems! Great news. Shouldn't be long before our minor problems are fixed.

However the more difficult ones'll be harder to tackle. Just stay optimistic. :D