USF Congress Official Thread

Yoshi1176

Hello Kitty Menace  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should the forums outlaw Hello Kitty

2. 2. If you said yes, what should we do about the menace?

• I said No
    • Nuclear War
    • Excessive Fire Bombing
    • Call in the army
    • Deport traitors to wherever it was Napoleon got all three feet of himself sent to.

C1290572-142476658779047large.jpg

Welcome to the home of Congress!

This thread will remain home of the Congress for this USF presidential term and future terms provided the future presidents continue with the newly founded tradition of Congress.

A new poll will be posted every week and voted on by the members of congress.

The congress is here to involve a good amount of people from the community, this way all walks of life from the forum are heard. The topics of the poll will often be random and funny, but sometimes we will get onto a more serious vote.

Discuss the topics among your peers. Work as a group to come to a consensus!

Introducing your members of Congress:

Helix Amell

Mr Kittens And Gibberish

Melody

Fox McCloud

Ash

Axilus

Edward Kenway

D38 Boss

Church

The Director

The speaker of the House:

Tony Stark

The Presidents Cabinet:

Vitamin PWN

Fishy

President of the USF:

Yoshi1176

C1290572-1424593807583321large.jpg

Be sure to check out the Official Military of the USF brought to you by Fishy and the brave men and Woman of the forums! They fight off spambot scum every day for you!

Enlist Here!

Battles fought: 62
Battles won: 46
Spambots killed: 237 

Results:

Poll 1: Should Lenny be executed? Outcome: Death by Caboose.

Poll 2: Should we get a new members group and how should it be decided? Outcome: Yes new members group! How? Members time on site.

Poll 3: What should Vitamin PWN eat for lunch? Outcome: Caboose

Poll 5: What types of events interest you the most? Outcome: Xbox One playdates/ cross-game playdates

Poll 6: What should be cut out of the USF's budget? Outcome: Azaxx's anime!

Poll 7: Animated shorts for the forum? Outcome: Yes please! But I don't know how

Poll 8: How do you report Spambots? Outcome: Threads.

Do you always report them? Outcome: Tie between yes and I try to

RULES:

Forum rules apply at all times.

Everyone can vote.

You may post in the thread your ideas, and opinions.

If you do not stay on topic you will be asked to stop posting in the thread.

No Harassment, fighting or any other stuff that savages often do.

Be smart

Edited by Yoshi1176
  • Like 7

It's an honor to have been nominated to this position, and so quickly too.

(Raises right hand)

I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the United States of the Forum against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me Twam.

Oh, and the second question of the poll requires an answer whether you said yes or no, despite saying "If you said no". So an option for "I said yes" might be a good idea to add there next time questions of that sort are asked.

Edited by Axilus Prime
  • Like 5

i look forward to being the guy who filibusters everything i don't agree with lol J/K

i 'm glad to be working with everybody here and i look forward to hearing all your great ideas.

and seriously i will filibuster something

Edited by Vitamin PWN
  • Like 3

I congratulate everyone on being selected. You have all earned it, and we shall represent this forum together. I will personally carry out anything that Yoshbama wishes. He is our master...

Anyways, I think this will be extremely fun, and I look forward to working with a great group of members. Lets make the future bright!

• Like 2

Update:

As my cabinet Fishy and Vitamin PWN carry a lot of responsibility. That being said, you may often find yourself needing their advice or help or just an opinion. If you need to contact them do not hesitate to PM them.

You may also post here but a PM will reduce clutter on this thread and allow for easier navigation and reading during live polls.

I am asking that all congress discussions be kept here, rather than other threads to avoid cluttering the rest of the forums. The War thread is an exception because it is were we will run some game nights.

Edited by Yoshi1176
  • Like 3

I was thinking about doing that, but I figured later on we won't be able to do that because there is a cap I think. I'll check. again to see if there is a cap.

After checking it, it only allows me to make one more question. Do you think it'll be better to have it solely discussion? And I can just post a poll manually and edit it as people post their votes?

Edit: I found a way to do the polls, ill just have to delete the old polls. I'll have the new one up tomorrow, and I'm also going to start putting poll results in the OP. Good call Fishy!

Edited by Yoshi1176