343, gonna let you finish but....
.....Bungie did it better 10 years ago.
343, how dare you mishandle such a franchise. You were blessed with this opportunity and have done nothing but squander it.
1. Constant crashing --- We are playing on next-gen consoles, what's the deal?
2. Lack of consistency - Us players are lucky to first A) Get the party together, Actually find a game and then C) When that game is over, have to back completely out and restart the entire process of re-inviting, hoping it works, and then restart the queue process.
3. Game mechanics - When has it EVER taken 3 melee's to kill someone? Grenade range --- Master Chief is a Spartan, not a little girl on a softball team. Shotgun --- A blast to the chest usually kills, somehow it doesn't now. SMG --- Dual-wield was a viable option, now it's a joke. Fix that.
4. Team Mechanics --- Whoever wrote the script for choosing teams should probably get re-evaluated. If that playlist says Max Player Size 10 but Max Party Size 4, are you just going to throw 2 randoms in a group? What happened to the ideal of a TEAM based game? 3 friends and I continuously attempt to play together, and once we get past the torture of inviting each other, having to completely kill Halo and restart from scratching, we finally get a game together, and once the game ends, and somehow the magical lobby keeps everyone in, we still get separated and have to play against each other, instead of together. What kind of r-tardness is that?
5. Continuous Level Reset - For someone, ranking has no matter right now. I personally have been reset to level 1 6 times, highest ranking allowed was 11, and that was a lot of wait time to even play the games to get that high.
6. Many more objections and rants, but I am writing this while waiting for a game to start-up. I have been following your guideline for "restart search after 4 minutes." Thankfully, when our group was on, we only had to back out once after each game.
The only positive outlooks ----
1. Campaign looks great. At least y'all didn't screw that up.
Bring back the original playlists and separate playlists ---- I am tired of playing Team BRs on Warlord.