Baby Guardian

Zandril

What's going on, guys?

I'm gonna cut right to the chase. I made a miniaturized version of Guardian! I call her Baby Guardian. She's so adorbs.

I was inspired to make this map by Smallsylum (miniaturized Sanctuary/Asylum) and Pit Jr (miniaturized Pit). I loved those two mini maps so I figured I might as well miniaturize Guardian since no one else is going to.

WWXLfMQ.jpg

yxOL0Hq.jpg

It's not a 100% accurate remake that was miniaturized. There were some areas that were too hard to get right like the lift that takes players to top mid. There were some jumps that couldn't be implemented because of trait zone interference.

Speaking of trait zones, these are only on the map to make the lifts take players close to where they originally landed in Guardian.

aaxGcJI.jpg

sBHT1Le.jpg

I did place spawns and weapons on the map. These are for the hilarity of mini slayer.

Make no mistake, Baby Guardian is mainly an aesthetic map. I just made it compatible with mini slayer.

Without further ado, here are some more pictures!

xH9yQoM.jpg

iv4ym9h.jpg

PWytLLk.jpg

sUy5ZGV.jpg

IasXgzC.jpg

I plan on making another mini map remake. I'm taking suggestions! Just please...no maps with too complicated of a layout. :P

Other mini map remakes

- Gnat's Nest by Indie Anthias

- Pit Jr by God 0f Forge

- Smallsylum by Nutduster

- Narrows Jr by Fragsturbait (alpha build)

Edited by Zandril
  • Like 3

Nice map, I really like how you made the map. But I kind of think there should be more things added to the map, but in all you did a pretty fine job. I would score it 8/10.

What exactly do you suggest I add?

Guardian was one of my favoritre maps. Cant wait to try this out. Looks very accurate to.

Now you can enjoy it in tiny mode! :)

Is this one of the modes were the Spartans are also small?

When I said "tiny mode", I meant the map because it's a midget map. But if you're asking about the mini Spartans gametype, that's called Mini Slayer. It makes your Spartan tiny. I don't have download link but I'm sure you'll find it floating around the internet somewhere.

• Like 1