Who wants

Connor Kenway

elite multiplayer

would be cool as well or a more forerunner style armor than Prefect 

Hayabusa was designed for a Halo 4 version but never made it in like sandtrap :(

like what if in the next halo thay added like generations of each armor so like for example you wanted to youse mark v scout you could instead of the gen 2 scout 

• Like 1

I'd like the armor to be more like Halo Reach's rather than Halo 4's. In Halo Reach you had (for example) the ODST helmet. Well once you bought the helmet you could buy attachments and modifications to it. Rather than in Halo 4 where you unlock armor and anything else is just reskinned.

I think being able to add these attachments and modifications greatly added to the player experience and helped make you feel like your spartan was unique like yourself.

I hope Halo 5 can build off something like that rather than just adding different skins.

Oh and yes it's time for Hayabusa to make its return too. :)

they need to spend time on the armour and maybe spend more than a day on all of them cos all of them are terrible and most of them look very similar 

They're not terrible, just not as good as Halo: Reach. Some of them are pretty good. But in my opinion, the armour isn't important, the gameplay is.

Well, Most people liked Halo: Reach's armor because you had to ability to customize more, And you also had to spend time earning credits to buy it. The armor in Reach shows a light side and a bulky side, But doesn't really have full armor sets. But other than that, Reach had amazing armor. Halo 4's armor I like too, But the skins.... They need to go. Its not like my spartan is gonna be all like, "Well, I need a skin on my armor. Lets go to a paintshop." In the middle of battle.  And they have to blend in, They need to look worn from battle, Something you can hide in the environment with, Spartans go on stealth missions too.

But don't forget, the next Halo will be on a much more powerful system than any other Halo game. I don't see why your armour couldn't get scratches, bullet marks or even blast marks on it DURING battle. So you could start out with a brand new set of armour, but by the end of a multiplayer game you could have hit marks everywhere.

But don't forget, the next Halo will be on a much more powerful system than any other Halo game. I don't see why your armour couldn't get scratches, bullet marks or even blast marks on it DURING battle. So you could start out with a brand new set of armour, but by the end of a multiplayer game you could have hit marks everywhere.

that would actually be really cool

That would be difficult to code and not to mention networking, the game engine always keeping track of your armor damage. I like the idea but it should only be implemented if 343 gets some extra development time.

I honestly never really cared too much about armor. I have always just used the default in each game. I never really cared too much to get into the aspects of each armor type. In the entirety of my Halo Reach game play I spent like a total of 10,000 Credits. I have over 6 million credits last time I checked. I believe my armory in Reach is only 15% too...

• Like 1

I honestly never really cared too much about armor. I have always just used the default in each game. I never really cared too much to get into the aspects of each armor type. In the entirety of my Halo Reach game play I spent like a total of 10,000 Credits. I have over 6 million credits last time I checked. I believe my armory in Reach is only 15% too...

wow...... I'm proud of you most people can't resist buying armor