•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  343iBot : (20 February 2020 - 11:15 AM) Welcome to the forums, axahuviu! :welcome: View axahuviu's Profile
@  343iBot : (19 February 2020 - 11:18 PM) Welcome to the forums, leredukrions! :welcome: View leredukrions's Profile
@  343iBot : (19 February 2020 - 01:29 AM) Welcome to the forums, jackmede! :welcome: View jackmede's Profile
@  343iBot : (18 February 2020 - 03:26 AM) Welcome to the forums, ThomasAlelo! :welcome: View ThomasAlelo's Profile
@  I_Make_Big_Boom : (17 February 2020 - 07:39 PM) too late Bnuts, it ain't Bnuts Day anymoe
@  Halo6 Follower : (16 February 2020 - 10:52 PM) <3
@  Buns : (16 February 2020 - 09:58 PM) Happy Banentines Day
@  343iBot : (16 February 2020 - 01:28 AM) Welcome to the forums, LonnyTeeni! :welcome: View LonnyTeeni's Profile
@  343iBot : (14 February 2020 - 03:25 AM) Welcome to the forums, MichaelDew! :welcome: View MichaelDew's Profile
@  Sikslik7 : (13 February 2020 - 05:39 PM) You are now banned
@  Yoshi1176 : (13 February 2020 - 05:08 PM) I am now moderator
@  Fishy : (13 February 2020 - 04:51 PM) My favorite
@  Fishy : (13 February 2020 - 04:51 PM) Ah yes, a bot that posted pron
@  343iBot : (13 February 2020 - 03:01 PM) Welcome to the forums, WandaCER! :welcome: View WandaCER's Profile
@  343iBot : (13 February 2020 - 01:57 PM) Welcome to the forums, BastienW! :welcome: View BastienW's Profile
@  343iBot : (11 February 2020 - 11:57 PM) Welcome to the forums, DulliesBug! :welcome: View DulliesBug's Profile
@  343iBot : (11 February 2020 - 06:49 PM) Welcome to the forums, KarlisSof! :welcome: View KarlisSof's Profile
@  343iBot : (11 February 2020 - 05:49 PM) Welcome to the forums, Vincentdat! :welcome: View Vincentdat's Profile
@  343iBot : (09 February 2020 - 10:01 PM) Welcome to the forums, MyCreditRNBs! :welcome: View MyCreditRNBs's Profile
@  343iBot : (09 February 2020 - 04:50 PM) Welcome to the forums, umltoluox! :welcome: View umltoluox's Profile

Photo

A Summary Halo Forge Community Wish List

Forge Halo 5 custom games gametypes Forgers Crimson Volver urban bobcat squally dabeans 343i community

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 CrimsonVolver

CrimsonVolver

Prophet of Mercy

• Trusted Members
  • 236 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:CrimsonVolver
  • LocationPA, USA

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:58 PM

Hey, also thanks the the compliments on one of my maps. Send me a friend request and we'll take each other on tours of our maps. CV

#42 CrimsonVolver

CrimsonVolver

Prophet of Mercy

• Trusted Members
  • 236 posts
Liked
  • LocationPA, USA

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:41 AM

hello bacon, crimson... everyone else. i love these ideas all stated and i love batch ideas the best.

the thing since i got good at reach that still pisses me off now is you know when you try to align two structures together but you just move a little too fast and too high or low while trying to align them when you press the or even slightly tap the LB and RB? and the structure keeps being just a little uneven? well i know magnets was supposed to fix that. but my idea that i think would help a lot would be when you hit the buttons you move up or down slowly so you can stop at the right place to make the structure even. and if you need to move fast in it you hold down the left trigger. get what I'm trying to say?

Yep. This is why giving us back precision editing is at the top of the Wishlist. Fix it, for Pete's sake! There is only so much you can do be raising your monitor above the object. That is, by the way, how you precision edit on the horizontal plane in Halo 4. Just move your monitor directly below or above the object, and you get a sort of precision editing effect. But this does not work with lowering or raising the object, and that's often when you need it most, and with object rotation. CV

#43 CrimsonVolver

CrimsonVolver

Prophet of Mercy

• Trusted Members
  • 236 posts
Liked
  • LocationPA, USA

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:26 AM

OK. For anyone who is following this, or just jumping in, be sure to go through the Wishlist, which I have just finally updated. Keep adding your thoughts and check out the link to Urban Bobcat's thread where they are constantly talking about evolution to the Forge. I am using this thread as both a collector of community ideas about Forge, as well as a think tank for new innovative ideas. Read the Updated Wishlist! :)

CV

#44 masterchief93

masterchief93

Drone

• Members
  • 23 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:richchutoy28595
  • Locationrequiem

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:06 PM

there should be battlefield like maps but with forrunner and unsc also covinent vehicals and bases also 64 player limit yay that big

#45 CrimsonVolver

CrimsonVolver

Prophet of Mercy

• Trusted Members
  • 236 posts
Liked
  • LocationPA, USA

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:11 PM

64 would be epic and I would love to play bf3 on PC sometime, but there would have to be serious server and technical issue addressed as just 16 players can be laggy. CV

#46 Taylor Potts

Taylor Potts

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 01 June 2016 - 04:33 PM

Reqs in forge. We'd love to see and have the options of adding any and all req vehicles and weapons in forge. Would help to open whole new world's and opotions for players. Example...the new warthog req with more speed is perfect for racing maps. Or the additional gun mixes for custom game fights and modes. Being able to test things before using up your limited supply in a war zone map. This is undeniably an amazing feature to have. I see that reqs will be added to forge soon enough but please don't limit usage to only if you've unlocked them. Forge is for free and unlimited uses. Limiting that would be a crime against imagination.

#47 Fishy

Fishy

HTA Co-Founder

• Legendary Members
  • 2,416 posts
Legendary
  • Gamertag:Seraph Fishy
         7                7       2            

Posted 02 June 2016 - 03:06 AM

Reqs in forge. We'd love to see and have the options of adding any and all req vehicles and weapons in forge. Would help to open whole new world's and opotions for players. Example...the new warthog req with more speed is perfect for racing maps. Or the additional gun mixes for custom game fights and modes. Being able to test things before using up your limited supply in a war zone map. This is undeniably an amazing feature to have. I see that reqs will be added to forge soon enough but please don't limit usage to only if you've unlocked them. Forge is for free and unlimited uses. Limiting that would be a crime against imagination.

Maybe it'll be there soon? I doubt they won't do it.

Stasis has a Recon DMR.

Super Fiesta was a thing.

Truth used to have Prophet's Bane.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Forge, Halo 5, custom games, gametypes, Forgers, Crimson Volver, urban bobcat, squally dabeans, 343i, community

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users