Prometheans - Final Entry

This is the final entry for the Prometheans clan.

We have decided NOT to wait for Halo 4 to launch. Instead, we have started recruiting friends and randoms over Xbox LIVE. Also, I have created a Facebook page, and you can find it here---> http://www.facebook.com/prometheans

In addition, clan activities will begin (and continue) after we reach a member/recruit population of 8.

ACTIVITIES

Big Team Battle

Team SWAT

Grif-ball

Living Dead

Team Slayer

Custom Games

RANKING

Master- Gold

Leader- Silver

Member- White

Recruit- Black

CLAN MEETS

Once a month, we will have clan meets. We will discuss things about the clan, such as emblems, problems, forge ideas, kicking and exiling, etc. We will have a clan meet map soon, but we will have to make one when Halo 4 releases.

GETTING BANNED OR EXILED

To be banned or exiled from the clan, there are a few things you can do.

-Bully another clan member

-Flame or bash another clan member based on his/her race, gender, religion, etc.

-Grief another member's Forge creations

-Purposely betraying fellow clan members in Matchmaking or causing them to be killed/lose (team games)

It all depends on the severity of the offense. If you are exiled, you can regain your place in the clan. But if you are banned, then you can never come back.

If you are interested in joining, go to our Facebook page (link at the top), like and post your Xbox LIVE gamertag, or message me or the leaders on Xbox.

*EDIT*

The Facebook page does not show the Leader's gamertags, so they are Jeremama21 and C3R3AL ASSASSIN

Sorry haha I am from America, but you don't have to be American to join.

Also, I am not entirely sure exactly how many members we currently have. Everything is VERY confusing at this point, but as soon as everything is figured out and organized, you should be able to see how many members we have on the Facebook page. So far 3 people have liked the page, but we have more than that xD

So, a friend made a point to me that my ranking system sucks, because people are going to get sick of being stuck at member forever. So I'm changing it.

It is based off of the Ancient Roman Imperial ranking system.

Emperor- Highest rank

*Legate- Appointed by Emperor.

Commandant- 2nd in command under Legate, chosen by the Legate

*Praetorian Guard- Emperor's closest friends (and best players)

*Centurions- Highly ranked and highly skilled players.

Centurion Prime- Highest ranked Centurion.

Centurion Minor- All other Centurions.

*Legionnaires

Legion Major- Highest rank until Centurion Minor.

Legion Minor- Fairly low rank

Legion Novus- A recruit, new to the clan.

So there is now a total of 8 ranks, and NOBODY automatically starts at a high rank unless they've already earned it or I know they're very skilled players.

• 2 months later...