Never a goodbye :(

SatanicBagels

While I will always be here on there forums, lurking... trolling... and maybe contributing some every once in a while, ( :P) real life commitments and life altering goals are slowly approaching, forcing me to re-divert all my energy towards making them a reality.

Unfortunately this will revert my activity level to the absolute minimum. I'll be on as much as possible on the weekends but I still don't see that being very much.

Because of the structure of the life I have embarked upon this lowered activity will not be changing... and will slowly and hopefully become non-existent in the coming years (formal goodbye when that time comes).

If for any chance time zones and my limitations restrict me from encountering anybody I consider a friend in the shoutbox ever again, then this is a goodbye.

~SweatyBagels~

• Like 2

Bagels, you are truly a great friend, and it pains me to see this. I do hope you can pop in every once and a while.

So until then, I say not goodbye, but until next time.

I will be popping in every once in a while. You'll still see me... just about a tenth as much as you used to. Good luck to the clan in all future endeavors.

• Like 1