Your worst Halo moves

Now, you can tell everyone your WORST move you have ever made in Halo. From Combat Evolved to Halo Reach. Were you mad or were on laughing your butt off? Tell us here.

GO

My worst move was playing 'Capture the Flag' in Custom Edition on Coldsnap. I grabbed a jet and went straight for the Red Team's flag. Once I got there, I ran in, grabbed it, got back in the jet, and flew away. Now, I started to gain altitude to avoid visual detection by enemy Jets and Longswords. I didn't know how high I was going. (And you know that if you pull the trigger, you drop the flag) I wanted to know where the barrier was and I totally forgot that I had my hands on the flag, I pulled the trigger and there went the flag. It fell out and I saw it so I dove down and tried to grab it. It was falling faster than my jet at full speed. o.O So I bailed out of my jet (Yes I did) and tried to grab it again I didn't get it, at the same time, my teammate was trying to get it in his jet, he ended up flying into me. I got teamkilled by accident. -_____- I got so mad that I quit the game.

This happened today.
  • Like 2

On halo custom edition I got into a longsword on extinction, as my team mate was gaining altitude we were getting shot at by 2 jets from the red team so I had the chance to jump or not to, I stayed and the longsword broke into pieces so nearing the ground I jumped out and a couple seconds later the debris came down and killed me, first few seconds I was speechless, then I started laughing. The End, I do have another time on hugeass (Nighttime)

• Like 1

My worst move was in Halo Combat Evolved, on the last mission of the campaignthe woman tells you to "wait here for the pelican to come pick you up." I do as she says, next thing I know the bridge is gone and no pelican has come to pick me up. I restarted and did this like 16gazillion times, well more like 10 times, and couldn't get passed it, so I left it....for 2 or 3 years or something stupid like that and came back to it, I tried the mission again, and was like **** you lady not going to listen to your nonsense and drove straight passed the bridg, and finished the game.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....2 whole years and it was that easy......Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

We were playing legendary and my other 3 friends had died and I made a last stitch effort by running into a hunter and punching it in the back and standing there after it killed my last ally and it did nothing and it swung and through me off of the balcony/ledge....

As if I could defeat a legendary Hunter with only a plasma pistol and one punch to the back....

• Like 1

My biggest fail is playing halo. But if I had to pick one time it would be the time where my brother was in a ghost on halo 3 and I saw an enemy warthog. Now I was trying to be a genious and I told my bro to ram the warthog with his ghost. After he started forward I threw a sticky grenade onto his ghost. He died and the ghost then flew and splattered my one teammate. Then after that the ghost went in front of the player on my team who was trying to shoot the warthog with his rocket launcher. He killed himself and another teammate. While I was sitting there watching o then was peppered with machine gun bullets from the warthog I failed to kill.

T_T

I don't know about myself since I try to forget my failures, but my friend accidentally head shot my other friend on Last Platoon in ODST just as my other friend was boarding a wraith. We were very confused, so I turned around to yell at my friend who'd done the sniping. He yelled "No!" and a shot from the wraith which my other friend had been unable to board killed me as my back was turned. The betrayor friend came up to where I died and started shooting at the wraith but a Brute Chieftain came up behind him and stuck him in the head with a spike grenade.

That was one sniper shot which managed to kill off our entire team. I kept team killing my friend until we ran out of lives.

My worst happened to be my best. One of the very first games of matchmaking I had ever played when I was first introduced to Halo, I manged to do a suicide showstopper on myself. We were on Countdown playing slayer when someone ran up behind me in the hallway leading to the outside balcony to assassinate me, I panicked, threw a sticky in the wrong direction at the wall near the door. I stepped backwards on it and tried to make a run for it, but the guy caught me and was in the middle of the assassination when the sticky went off. I got a showstopper and a suicide at the same time. :P

• Like 1

Ok this is probably an extended fail.

On a SWAT match on the map countdown i found myself always going across the bridge, no matter where i spawned, i was always going across the bridge and dying from it.

When i watch the replay in fast motion all you see is me spawning and dying on the bridge, epic fail on my part, just a massive montage of my bodies dying on the bridge, over and over and over... -.-

On L.N.O.S, im in my saber just before the phantoms show up. (Now its slow-mo) I do an up flip to get back to anchor 9. A checkpoint loads. Then, a phantom jumps out right above me. I hit it and die. Then i spawn back at the checkpoint and hit the phantom. I left it for a minute, then gave up. It sucked.

D: