Change HALO 4 name 343

Baysick

you are the one who shuld change name to Gaystick

This guy ^

Halo 4? oh well lets just change Black Ops 2's name to Future Ops to make it sound better because its a copy? Change Skyrim's name to Oblivion because its just a copy?

Thats how bad it sounds...

I agree. He's basically comparing Star Wars to Star Trek. You just don't do that. The point I'm trying to get across is they are two totally separate games. Always have been, always will. A lot of games integrate weapon customization, not because they're copying CoD, but because it's what players want.

Who cares what I and majority of the original halo gamers think, your all about the money.

The majority of "original" Halo gamers are far outweighed by the "current" Halo gamers who are eager to embrace change when the time calls for it. Seriously, if you don't like Halo 4, then don't buy it.

Watch the game play, the movement. I only play halo. I don't play reach, cod bf3, only halo. I see the YouTube vids and all I see in the multipayer is Reach. Another Reach game not a new Halo game aka Halo 4. Y'all some nubs thinking this is anything Iike a new Halo.

Like I said change the name 343

Watch the game play, the movement. I only play halo. I don't play reach, cod bf3, only halo. I see the YouTube vids and all I see in the multipayer is Reach. Another Reach game not a new Halo game aka Halo 4. Y'all some nubs thinking this is anything Iike a new Halo.

The perfect display of ignorance. So you're judging Halo 4 on nothing but it's multiplayer? Hello? It's Halo 4 because it continues after Halo 3 in the campaign. And no, it's not Halo multiplayer, it's Halo 4 multiplayer. There should be a different now that we are six games in thus far.

• Like 1

Okay lets point out everything that's wrong here:

1. This is a community forum; no 343i employees are on this forum there for your complaining is pointless here.
  2. You said its a recreated version of Reach... I'm sorry but your wrong on so many levels there. I got to play the game at E3 and it has some of Reach's features but you can tell it changed... and for you to judge a game that you haven't played (or isn't even out) is just ignorant.
  3. And finally you said its $60... for another Reach game. Try $60/$100 for a game that has a very good chance of winning Game of the Year.

343i knows what they're doing. Just deal with the fact Halo has to change and that its changing for the best. 343i knows they are being watched through a scope of millions of doubters and they want to make this the best game ever... and trust me it will be.

Okay lets point out everything that's wrong here:

1. This is a community forum; no 343i employees are on this forum there for your complaining is pointless here.
  2. You said its a recreated version of Reach... I'm sorry but your wrong on so many levels there. I got to play the game at E3 and it has some of Reach's features but you can tell it changed... and for you to judge a game that you haven't played (or isn't even out) is just ignorant.
  3. And finally you said its $60... for another Reach game. Try $60/$100 for a game that has a very good chance of winning Game of the Year.

343i knows what they're doing. Just deal with the fact Halo has to change and that its changing for the best. 343i knows they are being watched through a scope of millions of doubters and they want to make this the best game ever... and trust me it will be.

See, now this is what we need more of. People who have actually had hands on with the game, or, trial of the game. Actionable intel, as some would say, instead of speculation and visual opinion.

This guy ^ what?

I was reffering to the "you are the one who shuld change name to Gaystick"

So, you're complaining because the multiplayer "looks" like Reach? Hello, look at every friggin Halo game. Every multiplayer has the same general feel, that's what makes it Halo. The way you run, hold the gun, especially the way you melee. Look at all the Halos. It looks like every other one, not just Reach, and that's the whole point of Halo. Keep the feel but introduce new fun. Your argument is invalid due to ignorance.

One single aspect? I know three ; Armor abilities, Dmr and Recoil. None of which we're in any of the other halo games but then ofc 343 came along. I'm not on OP's side saying it's the same game as Reach and I'm very much looking forward to continuing the campaing. But multiplayer Halo used to be 4v4, Br vs br and map control. True skill in other words. Halo 4 is just clearly not made for competitive gaming.

I am not posting this to complain, I'm doing it to discuss cause of what I've heard the general Halo community looks very much forward to this game and I wonder: Since CoD now also have the whole "Stay-out-of-the-way-and-regain-health" system and the only thing seperating the two is that Halo still is mainly 4v4, In what way do you see Halo Reach and 4 as an improvment from Halo 2 and 3?

Apparently, saying "well, its halo" as an invalid similarity was irrelevant. Because what you listed there, falls right under that category. I'll explain in the form of a list.

1. Armor abilities? No. First off, there are no armor abilities in halo 4. They are powerups. And the content behind them is nowhere similar to that of reach.

2. DMR. Really? Ok, so using a different example, this is your logic behind this: 'They are bringing the magnum back. So it HAS to be exactly like halo reach!'. I think this may be the most stupid reasoning I have ever heard.

3. Recoil. Again, another idiotic similarity. Recoil has had some sort of effect in every halo game. Excluding halo wars.

I'm calling how I see it. You recreated Halo Reach and called it Halo 4 to try and capture a large community of the Original Halo series fans. Bad news for you I played on the circuit and played with all the top players, you tarnished Halo 4's name.

Who cares what I and majority of the original halo gamers think, your all about the money. I can tell you I'm not paying 60 bucks for another Reach game.

um last i checked halo 1 2 and 3 were about master chief and so is this one so it should be called halo 4 because it is continuing the main story linethat makes it a sequel the multiplayer doesnt deside the name smart guy if that were the case halo 2 an 3 should not be called that because they made huge changes to halo multiplayer to.
  • Like 1