So....What UNSC Aircraft are we using in Halo 4?

UNSCMarine

Since everyone is being an ass and saying stuff about rockets. we'll nerf the hornet in MM and have it like the falcon. Falcon has no nose gun, and hornet is missing chaff pods and rocket pods. What'd win?

Hornets machine guns are über deadly.

Hornet, all day, every day, anytime.

Alright then, if the hornet is better why is 343i putting in the falcon in halo 4? Hornet hasn't been confirmed

Likely because the Falcon is quite new and has only been used in 1 game. My assumption would be to see it more often.

Hornets machine guns are über deadly.

Hornet, all day, every day, anytime.

Likely because the Falcon is quite new and has only been used in 1 game. My assumption would be to see it more often.

Any UNSC vehicle with machine guns are deadly, that post was like saying "If I shot you with a canister shell in the head would you die?" smh

Any UNSC vehicle with machine guns are deadly, that post was like saying "If I shot you with a canister shell in the head would you die?" smh

You don't get to shake your head, you're trying to argue that a aerial vehicle that is designed for combat is weaker then a vehicle designed for transport.

Your argument is flawed from the beginning.

It's like trying to say a Blackhawk is stronger then an Apache.

It's not.

I hope they bring back the hornet in either Halo 5 or 6. The Falcon requires a bit too much teamwork for what it's worth. At least give the driver the nose gun. The gunner seat view is disorienting and the line of sight isn't that great and if you are moving fast the accuracy dives. Concentrated fire also knocks the falcon out of action really fast, not even counting heavy weapons. It pales in comparison to kills compared to the banshee. Even a great team in a falcon doesn't get that many kills. Or even better yet give it passenger seats so it's actually useful in objective games.

I think a falcon/hornet where it is the frame,turrets and speed of a falcon but with the rocket pods of a hornet for the pilot to control? It would be a really good vehicle in there's rockets (so the pilot can actually defend him/herself when flying alone.The speed.turrets and frame of a falcon would be awesome! Would it?

I love piloting the Falcon in Reach, really wish at least one of them was returning...

I think they're waiting to tell us.

Could be...but just as in Reach...all pilotable vehicles are in Forge, and the only aricraft was the Banshee. Falcon wont be in the game, it was canonically replaced by the Pelican. Though the Falcon was spotted in some Spartan Ops and Campiagn screens, those were confirmed to be old builds and not final. Since than, the Pelican was inserted and replaced the Falcon in those screens. I can see the Hornet as returning, it worked well in Halo 3, and will work well in Halo 4.

Could be...but just as in Reach...all pilotable vehicles are in Forge, and the only aricraft was the Banshee. Falcon wont be in the game, it was canonically replaced by the Pelican. Though the Falcon was spotted in some Spartan Ops and Campiagn screens, those were confirmed to be old builds and not final. Since than, the Pelican was inserted and replaced the Falcon in those screens. I can see the Hornet as returning, it worked well in Halo 3, and will work well in Halo 4.

So, in your beliefs, Tallgeese, you think that the Pelican will be flyable and in Campaign/Spartan Ops and the Hornet will be in War Games?

So, in your beliefs, Tallgeese, you think that the Pelican will be flyable and in Campaign/Spartan Ops and the Hornet will be in War Games?

No. Based on the forge list, which in Reach confirmed the Falcon was drivable in Reach...we as the player will not be able to fly the pelican in any mode, and there is no falcon or hornet to be drivable in war games. I think they only thing we can pilot is the Banshee in war games

• 3 weeks later...