Hello 343i.org!

Bighungry2x

Name is Bighungry2x, long time Halo fan. Since day 1. To show you all how much I love Halo, please check out the website I made for my Halo Collection. Bighungry2x's Halo Collection

I am also the admin of Halo Collectors on Facebook! :) We have some of the biggest Halo Collectors, and we invite everyone to come take a look at our collections as well as sharing your own and discussing everything and anything about Halo!

Also, feel free to follow me on Twitter! :) @Bighungry2x

I hope to meet you all, and I hope to be friends with anyone who want to be! :) I've been in the forums a little bit and left my own thoughts on some subjects, and i plan to be a part of the forums more! So I hope that you all can welcome me, and feel free to say hello! I am more than happy to chat with anyone.

• Like 1

Welcome and I was looking through your collection of stuff, thats pretty nice, bro. BTW where did you get that Master chief ring? I'd love to get one and that halo reach mega bloks of that covy drop pod? Did you know they made honor guard figures too? Also, I was looking at your consumables and saw you're missing one of those big cups. It's the one with master Chief and a Blue elite on both ends of the HALO 2 emblem. I have that. Drink out of it all the time. :laughing: When I get my own job soon, I was going to start a halo and brony collection. :awesome: