What was the most memorable thing you've did in halo? (other than my mom)

Anything at all! Post your best! Post your worst, funny, humiliating story! :fun:

My most memorable moment is actually many moments and it would be playing Infection on sandtrap in Halo 3. Also playing Halo: Combat Evolved... the mission "The Silent Cartogrpher" sent chills up my spine when i first landed on that beach.

When walking into the Control Room at the very end of the level "Assault on the Control Room" in Halo : CEA (most recent best memory), I accidentally pressed the fire button and committed suicide instead of pressing the action button to open a door... I was carrying rockets. I was not given a checkpoint after clearing out the enemies entering the area. This was on Legendary. :thumbdown:

• Like 1

First time fighting the flood in CE. When master cheif opened the door and the marine fell out to him.

It wasn't my favorite moment at the time, but when I went back to replay it I was overwhelmed with the significance that that moment had in the creation of one of my favorite franchises ever.

The way I see it; NO flood, NO Halo

Just to name one, but one that stood out a lot. Halo 3, the name escapes me but it was a downloadable snowy map and my Sangheili clan set up a defensive perimeter, awaiting a clan that was going to raid us. Anyway, we surprise attacked them, they had no idea. We made a great base inside and out of one of the defensive layouts and we also gave them weapons and vehicles. It was an even raid and everyone was happy. A full on 8 v 8 clan raid.

Anyway, we spent a good three hours raiding, they managed to overrun us with Scorpions and Hornets. However, we took back the base as we slaughtered them in long range; close range; air and ground battles. It was such a fantastic, entertaining and authentic battle. Everyone had great sportsmanship and no-one complained about the game, as it was fair and one of the most memorable battles ever.

Long live the days of Halo 3, the good 'ol days.

Just to name one, but one that stood out a lot. Halo 3, the name escapes me but it was a downloadable snowy map and my Sangheili clan set up a defensive perimeter, awaiting a clan that was going to raid us. Anyway, we surprise attacked them, they had no idea. We made a great base inside and out of one of the defensive layouts and we also gave them weapons and vehicles. It was an even raid and everyone was happy. A full on 8 v 8 clan raid.

Anyway, we spent a good three hours raiding, they managed to overrun us with Scorpions and Hornets. However, we took back the base as we slaughtered them in long range; close range; air and ground battles. It was such a fantastic, entertaining and authentic battle. Everyone had great sportsmanship and no-one complained about the game, as it was fair and one of the most memorable battles ever.

Long live the days of Halo 3, the good 'ol days.

Avalanche. :D

When I played ghost busters for the first time, my friend and I would shoot each other with needlers when we where hunting the ghosts and all the needle explosions would raise us up in the air if we were in a corner.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

One thing I won't forget: I was playing BTB heavies in Reach and I had a banshee and it was 148-146,we were losing. I saw a scorpion I ran into full boost targeting it i splattered a jet-packer(lol) and i literally smashed the scorpion killing the driver, the gunner and someone near the tank. I got an overkill and we won the match.

Now the real memorable moment: Beating Halo 3 on legendary alone.