Halo 4 closed beta media leaked

• 4 weeks later...

Well i have an idea. It might be very far stretched but oh well. I think the hud settings show a lot. Firstly i see that there are 3 places of interest. I assume they are places for capturable flags. Secondly the colors featured on the spartans hud are obviously not red and blue. The one color to me is definetly a purple or violet color. The other to me seems orange. Correct me if i am wrong on that. I have troubles seperating my oranges and reds. Now this wouldnt usually have any signifigance but in this case it does. Previously i read a thread featuring some photos of characters such as elite rangers and lasky. There were also figures of spartans. One orange spartan with a scout helmet and two purple spartans with a new armor called C.I.O.. They were reffered to as orange team and purple team. I am curious how the word team is applied whether it be in campaign or in multiplayer. Coukd there possibly be more of a story behind the Halo 4 multiplayer? Maybe a rivalry between two of the squads on the infinity? I dont know but i wouldnt be down if there was more of a story. Would it be cool if there was a certain playlist where you would be in thw position of those teams? Like i said farstretched but possible. Back onto the gametype it could be possible that the shield that is shown is deployed when ever a plager enters the certain hill or designated area. Now i did not get to see the video because it was taken down by microsoft. But the shield was deployed while the marker B had the word "Redeem" below it.

And thanks anarchy for the picture of the shotgun in loadout menu. I am not sure if the ahotgun should be a primary weapon though. It is kind of a power weapon. I like it featured as a power weapon as well and i would be dissapointed to see it be underpowered just so it can be labeled as a primary weapon.

Great finds both of you. :D

More footage

Was that a killcam i saw? -_- please tell me i am seeing things

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...