Ask The Director.

The Director

Just going to throw this in there:

The time period when "God Bless You" became very prominent was the spread of the plague. Sneezing was the first symptom of bubonic plague, and it was a blessing for protection from the disease and a prayer that the person would not get worse.

And now: Ben can make 5 pizzas in one hour or make 4 barrels of cola, and James can make 9 pizzas in one hour or make 6 barrels of cola. Who has the comparative advantage for making cola?

I know it is dude, I have done my homework before asking.

Technicalities behind technicalities. How much more before somebody goes nuts?

Someone already went nuts. Check the question below this one. :D

I'm already going nuts......

Anyway next question Which country is the lead producer?

Of? If you mean overall (as in average) China. Definitely China.

If you try to fail, but succeed, what have you really done?

You have failed at what you were trying to fail at, but succeeded at failing.

When is towmmorow? think very hard about this.

Failed?

You mean tomorrow? lol It's the day after today.

Could you change Harbinger's member title from Brute Ultra to "Hamburger" for comedic reasons?

I am sorry, but the normal qualifications for such a thing are: "Be a Dedicated Member". My qualifications are: "Be a Dedicated Member who has been active for at least 3 months".

Just going to throw this in there:

The time period when "God Bless You" became very prominent was the spread of the plague. Sneezing was the first symptom of bubonic plague, and it was a blessing for protection from the disease and a prayer that the person would not get worse.

And now: Ben can make 5 pizzas in one hour or make 4 barrels of cola, and James can make 9 pizzas in one hour or make 6 barrels of cola. Who has the comparative advantage for making cola?

^Bam. Friggin toldyaso Vaulting Frog.

As for your question, James can make more from making 9 pizzas than he can from making 6 barrels of cola, by about 1.5 times (assuming the price he charges is the same, of course). Ben, on the other hand, can only make 1 1/5 (sorry, didn't feel like typing a decimal for that. lmao) by choosing pizza over cola. Since it costs both of them the same amount of labor hours to make the cola, Ben would suffer less of a loss than James would. If they were in business together, it would be more efficient for James to make the pizza and Ben to make the cola, therefor the comparative advantage goes to Ben. However, the absolute (and boy do I mean absolute) advantage goes to James. Friggin employee of the month material right there. Step up Ben. Step up.

What are your thoughts on the actions of Westboro Baptist Church?

How do you feel about the group known as ANONYMOUS?

WBC is a group of imbeciles that got together to preach to other imbeciles and try to force their imbecilic ways onto real people.

Anonymous isn't a group. It is everyone. Which means that it is good, and bad. That's right. Every 12 year old script kiddie is a part of anon, as well as the real "haxorz".

• Like 1

-.-You're cool.

Next question what would you do if the world was ending this friday?

Live my life like I always do. I have no regrets, and nothing I would do differently.

Hey Director, so I am finished with finals and none of my friends are done yet. I am quite bored to say the least and need to do something productive (as in not play Xbox lol). Any ideas?

Take up a hobby such as building models (the little cars and airplanes and stuff). Or take this time to learn some new things that you did not know.

What are your top three favorite games?

1. Star Wars KotOR (knights of the old republic)

2. Halo 2

3. Dues Ex The Conspiracy

Can our ship repel firepower of that magnitude?

OUR ship? >.> This is MY ship, and yes it damned well can. Trap or no trap!

How can you drop a egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?

You wait until the concrete is fully dried. That way, the eggs impact will not crack the concrete. :D

Wrong towmorrow will be today towmorrow so towmorrow is today towmorrow...

No, actually I'm right. I said it is the day after today. Saying that tomorrow is today tomorrow is wrong, because when it becomes tomorrow it is no longer tomorrow, which means that when it becomes today it is not tomorrow anymore. Also, saying that tomorrow is today tomorrow is redundant, and begging the question, which makes it an invalid statement.

What mammal is the only one to lay eggs?

There isn't only one mammal that lays eggs. The platypus lays eggs, but so does the spiny anteater. :D Basically every species of animal in the Monotreme order lays eggs. I believe there are only 3 or 4 discovered so far.

Indeed, is Barack Obama the first black president?

Nope. Vicente Guerrero was North America's first black president, and there have been many, many African "presidents" over the years. There is also scuttlebutt about the first president of the United States being black, but this isn't quite right. There may have been a black "president" of the continental congress, however at the time that was not the United States of America.

Dang. Did you Google that?? Just curious.

No, I have one. :D