Ask The Director.

The Director

Who is John Flynn?

The singer/songwriter, the director, or the journalist? lol

Dead Island or Red Dead Redemption

Definitely RDR for me.

What channels did Farscape originally air on and in what year?

Nine Network in Australia and SciFi in the US. And in 1999 :D I was 10 when it came out.
  • Like 1

Ok here is a bit tougher one.

Who created the series Battlestar Galactica (original series) in what Year? Why was it sued shortly there after and what was its counter-sue and by whom was the sueing being done (on both sides of the issues)?

Glen Larson in 1978, and it got Universal sued by 20th Century Fox because it "stole ideas from Star Wars". They then counter-sued because "Star Wars stole ideas from Buck Rogers and Silent Running. I had to get some help from my friend Levi to remember the second movie (Silent Running). I knew it was Silent something but couldn't remember the full name. xD

Why do many girls have to have more than 1 pair of shoes?

"Because shoes are sooooooooo cute!" lol Actually it's mainly due to the fact that other girls have more than one pair of shoes. Humans, being sociable creatures, tend to mimic the behavioral patterns of their peers. Either that or they need multiple pairs of shoes.

What is the KingsCross District known for?

Heh heh. Heh heh heh heh heh. It's "nightlife". Heh heh.

Who is Zaphod Beeblebrox?

A character in Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

21.12.2012. What will happen?

(12.21.2012 for the 'Murikans)

There will be a couple birthdays, some people eating, some people going to work, people buying stuff, and a whole ****-ton of facebook posts about the Mayan Calender.

Even if I'm wrong you won't know though. :troll:

• Like 1