Ask The Director.

The Director

Would you kill me or yourself if one of us had to die no matter what?

That is really a situation dependent thing. If it really didn't matter which one of us I'd have to kill, then I'd probably end up trying to kill you simply because killing oneself is a shameful thing to do. I'd give you a sporting chance to defend yourself though. :D

Why do sleeping pills have warning labels that say :Caution: May Cause Drowsiness?

Because it can cause drowsiness after you wake up. It can make you drowsy for an extended period of time. Plus, it's drug induced drowsiness rather than being exhausted induced drowsiness, which means that you won't get rid of it with a nap.
  • Like 1

awesome!

you told me you were in Afghanistan, where?

Multiple areas. We were the artillery version of a QRF. Most of our action was actually near the ****stan border, where our patrols spotted Taliban infantry attempted to reenter the country. We were in this base that I forget the name of at one point, chillin like we do when we aren't busy, and we went to go get cigarettes. In the shop, there were two guys, a cashier and what I think may have been his manager. The cashier had an AK-47 and the manager had an RPG. He was henceforth dubbed "RPG guy". He's a pretty funny guy. If you ask some active duty marines who have been to Afghanistan they may be able to remember the name of the place, but I really can't :/
  • Like 1

I have a roof on my house in minecraft, and plenty of torches, but mobs still keep killing me in my sleep! D:

Any advice?

PS: Oh and I haven't destroyed a mob spawner or anything.

Try putting a door in the area that you sleep. Sometimes mobs will spawn because it registers as you having left your door open if your house is too big.

If that doesn't work then it is a glitch caused by the update.

• Like 1

The Director, how does one grow an epic beard ?

I genuinely want to know

It's quite simple really. You just stop shaving and trimming your facial hair. That is, if you are genetically dispositioned for growing facial hair. Some people aren't.

boxers or briefs?

lol This has been asked before and I wear neither. They are too restricting around my "manhood", so I wear shorts (swimtrunks, loose fitting athletic wear, etc.) instead. :D

Can I instantly please have the highest rank ever on this website or at least the second highest? Please?

Even if I had the power to do so, the answer would still be no. You have to work for a high rank here. lol

Can I laugh freely at slayerofall's post?

Go right ahead.

Could a bunny kill a cat with a knife?

By accident, yes. However, since a rabbit does not know how to use a knife, it is unlikely that it would be able to do so intentionally.

why do you think you were voted in as president?

Because the people love me! :D Or because I campaigned the most... lmao

Thank you Director for being honest about not ranking me up and thank you Admiral William for laughing with me. haha

How did you become the Director of Project Freelancer (or former Director I should say), Dr. Leonard Church?

Worked really hard, got promoted a lot. Eventually used political influences and money to get where I needed to be. That sort of thing.

What credentials do you have for us members to believe your guiding us on the right path?

1. I was elected School President (not class president, mind you, school president) throughout highschool.

2. I was a moderator on Peerscommons (#Main, in fact) for nearly three years.

3. I joined the United States Marines fresh out of high school and am now a war veteran (Afghanistan).

4. I've been with this forum for over a year now, and am well respected enough to win an election by a landslide.

5. I've got a sense of duty, AND a sense of humor.