I'M BACK! ...Kinda.

RANMAN10

Hey guys, it's RANMAN! I KNOW I haven't been on in like FOREVER, but I've been dealing with A LOT of stuff in my life that I honestly am not comfortable talking about... I can't get online half as much as I used to because of this and I really, really wish I could. I miss posting on here, I miss the people, and everything. I even miss just looking at the internet. :blush: I just wanted everyone know that I like seeing all the new-comers, (STAY ON THIS SITE, IT WAS LIKE A FAMILY TO ME :) ) seeing the site still being so active, and I can't wait to play Halo 4 with you all if I can! I would still like to be known as apart of this family/site though even if I'm not on as much though. I know that that may sound inconsiderate because of my obvious lack of activity, but I still have a love for this site, and it's people. I'm NOT posting this post for this reason AT ALL, but I did notice when I got on today that the logo is changed back to what it used to be. I'm thinking this is probably because of my lack of activity because I can't get on much anymore. I haven't abandoned this site, I PROMISE, I am just being put through circumstances that make it very difficult to get on this site, give feedback on topics, talk to people, etc., and still go on with my life, especially what's going on in it. I hope that you all will still consider me apart of your family and not for the sake of my publicity, but I would be honored if you used my logo again on the site. I'll definitely make an effort to get on in the future, but can't guarantee how much that will be... <:( Sorry. Hope you all are doing well. God bless you all, @RANMAN10

Romans 12:2 - "Don’t become like the people of this world. Instead, change the way you think. Then you will always be able to determine what God really wants—what is good, pleasing, and perfect."

• Like 8

I guess this is more of a see ya around type thing. RANMAN, you know if you ever need someone to talk to I am willing to listen. Praying for you and anything and everything you face. Believe.

Hope everything clears up for ya man.

P.S. You will always be a part of this family! ;)

• Like 1

Its nice to see you will be popping in time to time, I never really got to know you. But judging by the fact Total is so emotional and using the shout-box so much, you have been missed deeply. I hope to get to know you a little better next time you pop in, till then have fun, and make sure to send Total a "dear John" letter here and there. ;)

Welcome back Ranman. I was missing you... :blushing: Don't worry about all those issues you are having. We are not LIKE family, we ARE family. I know that might sound nerdy as this is a Halo site, but really, who cares? You always have a place here as one of the older, more respected members. I really don't have any idea where I am going with this, but just know I am personally glad your making an effort to be back.

Also, I was confused about the logo switch as well. I don't know if it was due to inactivity like you think, or other reasons. I agree it should be used again.

Again, welcome back.

''Keep your head down, there's two of us in here now. Remember?''