Are you upset that Elites will not be playable in Halo 4 Matchmaking?

ZB-85

Are you upset that Elites will not be playable in Halo 4 matchmaking?  

220 members have voted

1. 1. Are you upset that Elites will not be playable in Matchmaking?

The only thig imbalances with elites in reach was jump height and move speed, nothing else.

Shield strength was the same and so was health.

No, sir. The recharge and strength of those two items were different from Spartan to Elite as well. But I didn't say Invasion was bad. It was meant to be as it is. I said that in Halo 3, it wasn't balanced due to the Elite's anatomy. Either way, Halo 4 is doing it right. Just as the very first Halo did.

Now, Elites have been great to play as in Halo 2, but after that, they were a bad balancing issue.

You mean Halo 3? lol Because I don't think you could play as them in Halo 2. As a matter of fact I'm sure you couldn't. Unless you mean playing as the Arbiter in the Campaign, which doesn't have anything to do with what we are talking about lol

Hmm, well, I guess you're right, but they still have become a major part of the multiplayer community. Removing them removes a portion of the fanbase.

Well, this is the part where you have to cut 343i some slack. This is their first Halo game (Bungie's first Halo game didn't let you play as Elite's either, btw lol) so they are trying more of a "storyline multiplayer" thing. If it works, then yay. If not, then it won't be in Halo 5.

You mean Halo 3? lol Because I don't think you could play as them in Halo 2. As a matter of fact I'm sure you couldn't. Unless you mean playing as the Arbiter in the Campaign, which doesn't have anything to do with what we are talking about lol

The Director...wrong? :o

Good sir! Look up Halo 2's multiplayer!

I triple checked, and honestly there isn't a straightforward answer. I know you can on Vista H2, but I don't remember every coming across someone playing as an elite on H2 on XBL. I'll ask Twinreaper. :D

It appears weve proven you wrong :P

But yes, Elites in Halo 2 WERE playable.

The only thig imbalances with elites in reach was jump height and move speed, nothing else.

Shield strength was the same and so was health.

PROS: Elites took 5 DMR/Magnum bullets to break their shield. Also, they didn't require health packs as their health regenerated completely by itself.

CONS: It seemed that (I'm sure some people will agreed) UNSC weapons were stronger against Elites than against other Spartans. An AR is devastating to an Elite.

PROS: Elites took 5 DMR/Magnum bullets to break their shield. Also, they didn't require health packs as their health regenerated completely by itself.

CONS: It seemed that (I'm sure some people will agreed) UNSC weapons were stronger against Elites than against other Spartans. An AR is devastating to an Elite.

Really?

I knew about the regen health, but the weapons seemed to do the same damage to each other.

19 at rounds to kill a spartan

19 at rounds to kill an elite.

I dont mind that they arnt in Multiplayer (I didnt really play Invasion that much, just wasnt into it.) But I would love it if they kept it in custom games. I would also like it if they made elites armor costomizable like in halo 3.

I'll miss playing as an Elite in multiplayer. Here's to hoping Elites will be in Custom Games and Forge, and to hoping their armor will be customize-able! :cheers:

I'll miss playing as an Elite in multiplayer. Here's to hoping Elites will be in Custom Games and Forge, and to hoping their armor will be customize-able! :cheers:

They are not. Competitive multiplayer encompasses all multiplayer that isn't co-op. Sorry. Even I will miss them,but at least the game is completely balanced.